Jewelry

I love this bracelet or are these three?

><><><

Surprisingly enough, Harumi didn't report them for whatever reason...

Anyway...

Once they got home, Cole took the jewelry she threw out today and his box throwing everything on his bed. Today was going to be the day where he sorts out the jewelry.

He may have asked The Die if they knew where he could find a place for making jewelry himself, but luck was on his side.

Kai and Nya just so happen to be blacksmiths so there was a special room at home complete with molds for jewelry. Talk about convenience.

Cole had three empty boxes plus the original box for holding the jewelry filling them with necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings. What he was specifically looking for was jewelry made out of silver clay.

Lou had stepped into his room.

"Hey, son," he said with a broken heart. He was told the news about their house. "Are you okay?..."

Cole stopped going through the jewelry...

"You heard, didn't you?..."

"I did... I'm glad that I didn't trust Harumi in the first place, but..."

"I know... but I'm sure that things will work out in the end. We still have each other and mom's safe and sound."
A part of Lou's heart broke...
"Not to mention that Aloy promised that if I die, she'll bring me back as a morphling! I wonder what animal I'll become..."

Lou blinked away some tears before he looked into the boxes.

"What are you doing and where did you get all of these anyway?"

"Forgive me for my language, but the bitch who burned our house tossed all of these. Every day she receives gifts and some of these look extremely expensive. I've tried to tell guys that she just throws their gifts away, but they just laughed at me no matter what I present to them. Trust me, I took pictures and recorded her... Can you photoshop a polaroid?"

"Not with my camera."
Lou's camera was old. To photoshop the polaroids that came with his camera would be impossible or be as clear as day.
"These are well made."

"I know. I want to keep some of them, but I'm looking for silver clay. I can't help but question what I should do..."

"Well, what are you making?"

"A ring for Aloy... she's having a rough day..."

"I... noticed..."
Aloy had gone straight to the training equipment to let off her pent-up steam. She had been in there for half an hour and things were being thrown... No one dared to enter...
"What did you have in mind?"

Cole pulled out some sketches of what he was thinking of. There were many designs of different rings with side notes on each idea.

"This one looks pretty," said Lou as he picked up a ring. "It looks magical and I could've sworn that you said she and I quote 'spoke with magic in her words.'"

'"