Questions

I fucking love this one.

Also, this is a work of fiction so if it doesn't exist in real life, it exists here.

><><><

Cole went to the kitchen where Kai was finishing up today's dinner.

"Hey, Kai?"

"What's up?"

"How well do you know Aloy?"

"Pretty well, why?"

"I said I don't understand why girls use makeup when they look great as it is and that if I had a girlfriend with scars, I'd kiss every scar she had... She ran to her room after I said that... Did I say something wrong?"
Kai was shaking a bit as he looked away from Cole with a smile.
"Dude! It's not funny! I feel like I insulted her!"

"Oh, you didn't insult the cat," Kai chuckled. "Hahaha. I'm glad you came to me. Nobody knows flirting between us morphlings better than me!"

This is one of those "hold up" moments for Cole as his eyes widened.

"What do you mean?"

"It's kinda funny how she's been treating you since day one, but when she receives even a simple compliment from a human, she practically stops trying to 'be sexy' and gets so fucking shy that she might run away!"

A small smile crept on his face.

"Okay, um... after dinner, can you and the other Die look at something for me? I can't have Aloy look at it or else it'll ruin the surprise!"

"Sure!"

Meanwhile in the master bedroom...

Aloy had removed all of her makeup and was examining her body as she wore a more revealing dress...

She was questioning her looks since her whole body had scars all over the place mixed within her stripes...

To count them all would be tiring and that's just from the ones on her arms and legs...

There were even bullet wounds on her...

By now, Zane, Lloyd, Jay, and Nya came back from their search among the humans so here we are with Nya knocking on Aloy's door which the cat opened slightly.

"What's up?"

"What's wrong, Aloy?"

"I'm just... my scars..."

Nya sighed.

"I'm sure that Cole doesn't care about how you look. Some girls have tried to flirt with him, but he didn't seem interested no matter how they looked. I swear, if he isn't straight, he's demisexual!"

For those who are unaware, demisexual people don't have one-night stands. They form a bond with you first and then get attracted to you. If you ask me, it's pansexual, but without jumping to having sex the moment you meet!

"So like... wear that dress Kai got me for Christmas as a joke or something else?"

"What dress?"