CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

DEDICATED TO EVERY SPORTS LOVER :)

Above is the video to give you an idea about the gift Amna gave Omar don't miss watching it. 

And lastly thank you guys so much for all your votes and love to this book. Recently I haven't been able to individually thank everyone but I assure you. It's very much appreciated :)

WaVeSSS
XOXO

Omar had left to go to Australia this morning. It was exactly a month since our 'forced' marriage. 

   We were supposed to be officialy married in a few days but Omar had informed me that It was somewhat confused so the wedding was arranged two months from now. Enough time to know more about Omar.

  I smiled at the way Omar had stolen a kiss today morning as well before leaving. I know he will be back in two days but I have to embarssingly admit that I have started to miss him a lot.

 Never in my life did I think I would become this cheesy. God save me. I took out a packet of kinder scholl bons and started popping them into my mouth. One thing I loved about Dubai was that anything related to kinder was not scarce like in England. 

   I missed Jack. The store owner who kept kinder bons hidden just for me. I missed England immensely. I missed mom. I missed dad. I missed home. I missed it's weather. I missed seeing the kids of my next door neighbours. I missed my friend's and I missed Aunt Julienne's cat.

  I have to say I missed my home but this... This place had started to feel like home too.

   I took out the arabic conversation book I was reading. Trying to speak in arabic. Not that it was compulsory since I had no problems communicating with anyone since almost most of them knew english but still. I just wanted to speak arabic. It was very difficult for me. Especially the pronounciation, but I was a real fast learner and I had no doubt that I would be fluent in a few months time.

  I smiled as I thought about how shocked Omar would be. I have been pestering Khadija - A native who helps out here, to teach me the pronounciation properly as well and so far,she says she is proud of me. 

 I kept smiling. In another world ,as a maid came rushing in informing me that there was a delivery for me.

 What a perfect timing. I went out to sign on the papers the delivery man handed to me. I ordered them to take it to the garage where Omar kept his boats n whatnot, which was connected to the ocean.  After they left I smiled in content.

I had splurged all my money on it,now I had to wait and see if Omar liked it too....

                 ******************

Omar was home. I couldn't help but smile all day long. He still hadn't woken up. It was past noon already but it was expected since he came home around four last night.

I sat on the couch flipping through a magazine when I heard a yawn coming from behind me. I turned around to face the guy with messed up hair.Just looking at him brought a goofy grin on my face. God,I sound so cheesy right now.

''As salamun alaikum " I said grinning widely at Omar.

"Walaikum as salam" Omar smiled widely as he walked towards me and kissed me on my forehead.I don't know when our relationship had escalated to the next level but it was definitely not too uncomfortable.

"How was your trip?" I asked as I browsed through his face. I noticed his Dark circles. Probably due to all the stress. 

"Hectic." He answered a sad smile on his face.