CHAPTER THREE

Edited by h00dies

  As the facts unraveled in front of me, I felt like my whole world had turned upside down.

I was caught in a maze which had no exit  -I was lost in this maze and had no means of getting out. If only I had the elder wand from Harry Potter .I would be happy again. Safe and protected.

      I held onto the couch I was seated on tightly like my life depended on it. My life was practically over- I had no options. I wanted to buy time. I wanted to live my life. I wanted to find love the halal way. I wanted to live my life the way I wanted! But now I doubt any of my wishes will come true.

         Tears slipped down my eyes as my fathers words hit me. There was only one option. Either I marry that rich brat of a Sheikh or let my father go to prison.

        Could I be selfish and let my father go to prison, after all he had given me all my life? The answer was simple. I could not do this to my father. If I had to save my father from years rotting in prison I had to ruin my own life -There was no other option but to sacrifice my happiness and marry Omar Abdullah.

      If only my father had another business other than a construction company. The amount of lives lost in the accident made me shudder.

     Why had the manager been so greedy for a few pounds and played with so many lives? If only my dad had inspected everything properly- If only he had a hint that cheap cement was being used in those buildings - he would have never let it happen. All those construction workers could have been alive. All those families would not be weeping for the ones they lost. I would not have had to trade my life for my father's freedom. I would not have had to sacrifice all my life for the sake of my father.

     But alas! What was done was done- no one could change the past. Nothing could be done now. My life was now officially owned by someone else. If I knew one thing it was this- That I hated Omar Abdullah with all my heart.

        *********************

EDITED

     Sorry about the short chapter The story is still evolving in my mind... Hope you enjoy it though.