PART TWO - CHAPTER SEVEN

Show me the love ;)

XOXO
Fatima =)

If you ever believe that you've suffered enough and that nothing can hurt you more

Think again coz that's not what life is about.

Life is about throwing a person into a ditch as many times that the person won't be afraid of death any longer.

Pain is a life long process but how we handle it, is what makes us into winners and losers.  

And I was one of those losing.....

I was one of the losers who wanted to give up. Little did I know that I would fall on my arse again and little did I know that my final fall would make a lot of difference.  Life definitely had some ; not so nice things, in store for me and I was not ready to find out but when did life ever wait for someone to be ready? 

"Momma ? Why are we at the mall?" Ashàr asked me looking at a Captain America shaped balloon longingly.

As soon as I purchased it for him, his face split into a big smile. 

I bent down to Ashàr's level " We can always go if you don't want to be here." 

"No momma I want some ice-cream and I want blueberry  candyfloss and I also want to go on all the rides." He uttered nonstop and I smiled nodding my head in amusement. He talks too much.

We walked forward but my World stood still. My past was standing right in front of me. My past which destroyed me and still had the power to destroy me. I held Ashàr's hand tightly not wanting to let go but with a pull he was heading towards the male.

I pulled Maya to the side as I hid myself. I didn't want him to see me and Ashàr and put two and two together. Once he sees me with Ashàr there would be no denying that Ashàr really was his child and that.... was not good.

The man had the power to snatch away Ashàr from me. I wasn't ready to face him... As yet.

"Maya please go and get Ashàr. " I requested, hiding myself as much as I could.

"I am heading to the food court please bring him there." Maya gave me a questioning look, I knew I would have to explain everything to her later. But for now that was not my concern.

"Daddy." I heard Ashàr shout and my heart thudded loudly. I silently got into the elevator and headed upstairs  feeling faint. I still couldn't process what I had seen. I didn't care about the woman he was with who happened to be Sawsan nor did I feel nothing but fear looking at him again. Looking at Omar again gave me no feeling. I was stunned. I couldn't comprehend what exactly happened.

Omar walking, Sawsan holding his hand. One of his bodyguard following him with a gun. Ashàr running towards him calling him his father. Omar lifting him up in his arms. Sawsan's  scowl.

Everything was just making me dizzy.  I couldn't  understand what was happening. 

"You alright honey ? " Someone asked me and I nodded my head. I wasn't alright. I was never going to be alright.  How ever far I run away , My past would always hit me on my face.

I plopped down on the nearest chair as my world was slowly becoming unstable. How ironic.

I knew that my little world was going to be shaken from the roots when Omar discovered Ashàr really is his son.

                    *************

OMAR'S  POV :

A toddler came running towards me and found himself into my arms.

I was beyond surprised.

"Daddy?" He whispered and I frowned.

"No kid. I am not your father. Why don't you tell me where your mother is? I will take you to her."

The little kids eyes filled with unstnd tears.

"But, you are my daddy." He whispered. I shook my head at him. The kid must be lost.

"What your name kid?" I questioned.

"My name is Ashàr. And my father's name is Omar. Are you Omar?"
The kid had hope in his eyes.

My world had just slipped beneath my feet. 

"How do you know my name?" I questioned  him. I looked at Sawsan who had a scowl on her face.

His features they looked so familiar.... His ocean blue eyes, his nose. His mouth.

Everything about this kid looked familiar.

"How do you know I am Omar?" I questioned him.

"Mom tells me about you. Mom's given me your..... your...."

"Photographs?"

Ashàr nodded his head.

"What is your full name?"

"It's just Ashàr. " He shrugged. My world stood still.

Could he be?

Could he be AMNA'S son?

He had her eyes.

Ashàr got down and lead me the way he had come from.

His little face scrunched in confusion looking at the woman who seemed to be waiting for him.

"Maya where's Momma?" 

The woman picked up Ashàr in her arms and spoke. "I am sorry about that. He's never seen his father. He gets overwhelmed at times. I Really am sorry about that. Don't mind him."

The woman turned about to go.

This was my only chance to find out if he really was....

"Wait!" The woman turned around slowly.

"What is his mother's name? " I asked and her face hardened.

"It's not my place to tell" She replied swiftly as she headed towards the elevator.

The kid called Ashàr was looking at me with longing in his eyes. He waved at me and I waved back at him.

"Bye daddy " He shouted and I sunk to my knees.

Could he really be my son? Was he AMNA'S son? I called my bodyguard and sent him to follow them and to find out about them. I had a feeling that my life was just going to slap me with an awakening call. 

               ***************