PART TWO-CHAPTER FOUR

First of all I wanna thank each and every one of you for all your support =) You took out your time to comment to make me feel better,you encouraged me and you helped me so much. Thank you so much for all your wise,kind and encouraging words. I officialy hand out certificates with

'world's best readers,friends and supporters'

written on it.

Thank you, each and everyone of you. You are all the very best.

By the way this chap is dedicated to each and every one of you.

And I'm not leaving this place before I finish this story. Your love outweighed the hate a million times more. Thank you for knocking some sense into me... I just guess I was a lil stressed n it all got to me,otherwise I assure you I'm a very calm person =p Okey no more author notes... here is your update. And yeah I read each and every one of your comments in every chapter.

XOXO
Fatima =)

*************

"What are you doing at two a.m in the kitchen Omar ?" Sawsan entered the room . I don't know why I found her voice shrill, it just was.

I look at the cup of hot chocolate in front of me and trace the rim of the cup with my finger. If only I knew why I still try to relive those memories. Try to keep her alive...

Follow these uncalled for rituals. If I convince myself I hate her then why is she always lingering in my memories. Why can't I simply get out her accusing eyes out of my head. Why can't I forget her smile? why can't I forget her?

Truth was... If only she hadn't let her pride and prejudice come in between... If only she had accepted she was at fault. I would have forgiven her,but no. She wouldn't accept.

"I'm speaking to you Omar"

"Can't a guy get peace even at middle of the night?" I say harshly.

She turns around murmuring not so quietly. "That's why I'm sure Amna left you. You are obnoxious."

"You and I know very well why Amna had to go Sawsan. You are responsible for it aren't you? You were the one who wanted her out of my life!" My eyes drift to the scene of the city outside...

" It wasn't I Omar.... It was you.
If your love was as strong as you say then Amna wouldn't have had to go. Afterall , love is about trust." I browsed through her face. For the first time. The woman was being genuine. It was astonishing.

"And now you say this because?"

"The paternity tests you asked for came out positive Omar, The child is infact yours. You know why I am saying this now? Because now you have no way out. Your parents and mine have a deal... Your parents get the royal heir they want and my father gets the profit of uniting the two best brands in the U.A.E through marriage. You are officially going to be the 7th richest man in the world. You got what you wanted and I get what I wanted. Amna is no where in the picture now. Forget about her... Start a new life, with me. " She points at her stomach

"For us."

"We are married,what else you want?" I question.

"I want your love." She says looking at me with pain in her eyes.

I look at her with disdain
"My heart..... is taken Sawsan."

*************

AMNA'S POV :

"A few memories,mostly those with trauma are conveniently forgotten by our brains. These repressed memories try to show themselves unconciously, They are either triggered by something or like in your case, are let out in the dreams."

She takes in a sigh.

"How old is this girl in your dreams Amna?"

I try to remember the pretty girl from my dreams. "Close to Ashàr's age I suppose."

She rubs her forehead for a while then as if the pieces click she asks...

"What do you remember about the whole of your pregnancy amna?"

"I was not in my right mind then. I was depressed. I was taking anti-depressants and there were times I tried to kill myself. I don't remember the visits to the doctor or anything. I don't remember the scans,I don't remember even my delivery.I try to ask my mom but she doesn't say anything. That's why I had to call you."

"We can give you hynotheraphy Amna but I can't assure you that would bring back your supressed memories and it may even harm you in some way. "

She leans against the chair a few minutes.

"Do you have your hospital files Amna?"

I remember storing them in my room cabinet.

"Yeah,I think so." I get of the couch and hurry into my room,I would finally be getting the answers I wanted. I would finally know who the girl is though I have no idea how it is connected to my pregnancy but it's time I found out.

After a bit of searching I finally take out the file with the hospital logo of The wellington hospital.
This was it.

I take the file to my therapist. Though I could read it myself. I suddenly didn't want to. I didn't know what awaited me.

I was afraid of finding out.

After handing out my file to her,I sit on my couch and wait nervously playing with my bracelet.

As she takes in the file's contents her eyes widen in surprise.

"Are you sure you want to know Amna?"

I nod my head.

"This may have a negative effect on you. Are you sure?"

"I am sure. I want to know."

"In that case." She lay the file on my table.

She looks at me with sympathy in her eyes.

"You were pregnant with twins Amna. A boy and a girl."

My eyes widen and I hold on tight to my couch.

"In between your pregnancy you had tried to suicide twice and were admitted in the hospital."

I looked away ashamed. I don't remember anything...Why don't I remember anything? The most precious moments of my life had been turned into nightmares. The time when I had to take care of myself had been reversed.

"The third time you practically drowned yourself you were in a critical condition. The doctors had to do a C-section to save the babies. It was a pre-mature delivery. Ashàr survived.. Your daughter couldn't make it. She was stillborn."

I tried to process this information... Then came the memories.

Memories of me walking straight into a pond at a place where my parents had taken me on a picnic. The voice of my parents calling my name,searching for me. I see myself immersing in water. I remember losing conciousness... Then I remember the doctor coming into my room and apologising for not being able to save my baby girl.

As the memories rush back, I cover my ears and scream. Screaming for it to stop. Scream for it to go away. Scream and scream because I had lost a child because of my foolishness. I had lost my child. I lost my baby girl. I cry and scream because it was my fault. My fault that my little girl wouldn't know what world really was. Ashàr lost a sibling whom he would have been attatched to.

I had lost her... and along with her I had lost another piece of myself.

***************: