PART TWO - CHAPTER SIXTEEN

I Just want to tell that depression is a very serious issue if you or your loved ones suffer from such disorders then don't think twice before seeing a therapist. If it isn't cured it destroys lives and relationships. It is very difficult to work on it and mostly the patients need a lot of patience and support it is never easy, it will drive you crazy but it can be won over.

In hopes of being a better human,wife,mother and daughter.

XOXO
Fatima =)

Omar's Pov:

I had found out where Amna was and it had left me in pain.

She had suffered through so much,all of this because of me. Every little bit because of me. Every pain she is going through because of me. And now she was seeking help to be better.

I was in my own thoughts when I heard light footsteps come towards the kitchen. Ashàr made an entry in his pajamas and soft toy hanging from his hand while the other hand rubbed his eye.

At last I had the answer to his question.

" Momma?" He questioned and I picked him up, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled at him.

He gave me a stunning smile and started searching around the room.

"Has momma come yet?" He questioned and I nodded my head in the negative.

"But she will be coming soon." I assured him.

"Where is momma?" He asked

"Momma is a little unwell now habibi but she will be coming soon."

He didn't ask further questions and seated himself on the breakfast table.

"Do you like hot chocolate?" I questioned

"Momma hates hot chocolate so she never makes me any." He said smiling. " but I'd like that."

I looked at him stunned the crazy hot chocolate lover who used to drink hot chocolate at two a.m in the night lives without hot chocolate? Hates it?

Was it because we had so many memories attached to it?

I ordered the chef to make breakfast for the Lil one and sat down beside him.

"So, do you want to go to an amusement park?" I questioned and I was greeted with a whoop.

After breakfast I bathed Ashàr and got him dressed up. We would have to go shopping soon to buy more clothes. The bag contained only few clothes.

I took Ashàr to my room and gave him wii to play with. For now I was working from home since I didn't want to leave Ashàr with Sawsan.
Though I hadn't seen her after last night's confrontation.

I would have to get him a nanny soon.
I looked at the macbook in front of me clicking on Amna's mail and re-reading it.

Before I could comprehend anything I was already typing a mail to her.

Amna,

I want to come and find you but I didn't want to go against your word so I settled with mailing you.

Ashàr misses you, he is a very easy kid to live with. You have raised him well.
He is playing on the wii now. He got all ready and I even gave him hot chocolate for breakfast before you lose it, he had a sandwich too ;)

Do you remember all the nights we had hot chocolate at two a.m Amna? It was like an unspoken ritual for us. I never told you this but I used to keep an alarm to wake up so that I could join you for that beverage. Good times no?

I wish someday we could be the same again. Me and you. Add in Ashàr and we could make a perfect family.

I tried to hate you all these years Amna for something you never did but I never succeeded. You never left ruling my heart.

I want to tell you about Sawsan. The child is not mine but it is mine. Does that make sense?

No.

Well, he is actually my cousins child, Sawsan married me for the well being of the child. I understand that now. Every mothers first priority is her child right? We sorted things out. She wants to start life anew so she wanted me to adopt her kid. I obliged. I am trying my best to be the man you want Amna.

And I will keep trying even if it takes a million years Till I can get you back.

I don't know if you'll reply but I will mail you same time,same day next week. Ashàr misses you

I do too.... Always have.

Memories,
Omar.

I clicked on the send icon and and closed my macbook. I looked at Ashàr and smiled. I was going to try my hardest to make his mother forgive me and fall in love with me again. Even if it meant hanging upside down all day. Literally.

I joined Ashàr in playing the game then we made our way towards the door.

I was going on my very first outing with my son. I would have to inform my parents sooner than the paparazzi before they erupt like a volcano.

My mom would go crazy when she knows she had a grandson whom she Could spoil.

My father...would be my father. Only his eyes revealed his joy.

As for the paparazzi.... They loved my complicated life.

I looked at Ashàr who was in awe of my gold ferrari and I smiled.

I was going to make today the happiest day I could.

I was growing as a human and I was loving every minute of it.

I couldn't thank Amna enough for giving me this chance to prove myself or in her words improve myself.