CHAPTER TWELVE

YUP I AM OFFICIALLY BACK ;) Well I got a lil busy trying to finish another book of mine and it's nearing closure so I am paying more attention to that. The last few chaps are pretty difficult always.

Can't thank all of enough for all ur get well wishes and comments they make my life worth living. This chap is to all those who commented on the A/N thank u so much guys it means a lot.

NOTE : NEXT UPDATE 5 days from now or maybe earlier depends on how you guys push me with your votes and comments

**********************

"What are doing in the kitchen at...." He glanced at his fancy watch, "Two a.m?" He said looking back at me.

"I could ask you the same question you know," I said winking at him. I had finally decided to be myself. I was tired of wearing my emotionless facade all the time. It was time I loosened up and gave him a chance. A decision I had made while resting two days straight.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I just need some hot chocolate," I said, grabbing two cups and placing them on a serving tray. It wasn't like he didn't know. I actually thought he deliberately comes into the kitchen at this time to drink my hot chocolate. Most nights I ended up making a cup of hot chocolate for him as well.

He stood near the little tea table casually leaning on the wall.

"What is with you and hot chocolate? I thought all Brits love tea."

" Not all Arabs love gahwa do they? How do you drink it all the time?" I winced as I remembered the first time I tried it with dates. It was just too strong for me.

"Why do you answer a question with a question?" He asked amusement clear in his eyes.

"Maybe because you never answer my questions." I smirked.

"You learn to love gahwa" He said his eyes shining as if they were laughing.

"Oh by the way, you are still supposed to be resting." He said looking at my wrist like I was a doll made out of porcelain.

He gently strode towards me grabbing me by the shoulders, steering me towards a chair and forcing me to sit down.

He dusted off his hands as he looked around the kitchen.

"I will make you hot chocolate," He said with pride in his eyes. I really wanted to burst out laughing. I doubt he had even picked a spoon by himself all his life.

He scratched his head as he looked at the pan and the ingredients I had placed in the counter. He picked up the pan and turned it around trying to place it the right way on the stove. I had my hand covering my mouth so that I wouldn't laugh out loud.

He turned around to look at me and I tried to maintain a straight face.

"Okay... How do we start?" He asked.

I looked at him amused, "Have you ever cooked Omar?"

His lips pulled upwards in a lop sided grin revealing his dimples.

"I am willing to be good student," He said. This guy was making it so difficult to not like him. He wasn't the same arrogant guy who had forced me to get married to him. I didn't know this Omar at all.

"Okay..."

"What you do is chop or scrape the chocolate bar first and put them in the mugs."

He busied himself chopping the dark chocolate. His shoulders were stiff as he paid his full attention to the chocolate. I took this as a chance to study him. He was wearing a white CK t-shirt with track pants. This was the very first time I was seeing him in something other than his thobe and let's just say he didn't look bad... Didn't look bad at all.