Promoting Mission : Eventuale

Mission Eventuale
By WaVeSSS

Prologue :

When The son of an Italian muslim Billionaire Ashar Giovanni decides to complete his higher studies in The United States of America ,His very apprehensive and religious mother decided that it was time that she tied him down to one woman so that he would let go of his wild ways.

Forcefully with his mother's emotional drama,The jnr Giovanni decided to humour his mom. The very next day of his marriage Giovanni goes off to America with so much as a hello to his 'so called' wife.

When secret agent Zaira Mussolini figures out that she was nothing more than a forced marriage To Ashar Giovanni she doesn't care enough what he thought of her . She had enough adventure as an undercover agent, But when she is assigned to protect the Italian Billionaire's only son Ashar Giovanni For the FBI she couldn't say no. Maybe it was time to teach the man that she wasn't one to be ditched. With unwavering courage she heads to America where she has to stay undercover and protect her so called husband. With a plan not only to keep Giovanni safe but to teach him a lesson for ditching her the very day of their marriage.

Link in the comment section.