CHAPTER SIX

A/N :

'Only my readers can help me get what I want to achieve. Please do vote so that my story gets over 200 votes a chap. Too much to ask? well I knw u guys r awesome so it's not too much the way u bestowed ur love on BEING MUSLIMAH I know it's not too much to ask for.I need 2,800 more votes to get me 10 k All it takes is a click. No more author notes for a while after this. Enjoy reading.

*******************

Amna's pov :

I slowly turned around to see 'him' seated on the couch he was sleeping on. What I did'nt expect was that 'him' was actually a pretty good looking guy, exactly the kind of guy super cliche novels include. He stood up, his muscular and lean body towering above me by two inch at least. He would be atleast six feet tall! I gulped. His attitude and height advantage had scared me just a little so I took a step back.

His grubby appearance and stubble made him look even sexier if possible. Amna I shouted inwardly 'get a grip on yourself young lady! Don't forget you are afraid of him and you hate him!'

My stupid brain had to remind me of that now when I was admiring this wonderful specie... A one in a thousand specie God had made. He got up and turned around walking as I watched him go. It surprised me when he went into the open kitchen grabbing a plate of 'something I could'nt see from this position' and pushed it into the microwave.

His feet tapping as he waited for the plate of food (hopefully) to be warmed. When the microwave beeped he pulled out the plate of food on the table and placed cutlery beside it. He beckoned me and I slowly took tortoise steps towards the table.

"Sit" He indicated with his index finger pointing at the tall stool. I jumped a little and got onto it. It was taller than my 5.6 inches of height. The tall stool as well as the tall guy made me feel inferior and protest about my height!

I did not need another invitation to dig into the mouth-watering plate full of food. Half way through being a Brit I thought about how ill-mannered it was to eat alone when the other person sat.... looking at me?

I pushed the plate a little towards him and asked "Want some?" in a meek voice. He shrugged and showed me his glass of orange juice so I dug into the food again.

'Rude jerk not even a thank you' I muttered as I ate. I looked up to see a smile playing on his lips when I realized that I was the one who was ungrateful. He had been kind enough (pffffft!may I add) to order me food while I was asleep knowing I would be hungry when I woke up. Was that nice of him? 'Maybe! says my conscience again.'

"Great!" This guy was making me crazy - I was practically talking to myself because I could'nt blurt it out ! mmmm... did I blurt it out?

"What's so great?" He asked sarcastically being the jerk he was.

To cover up my blabbering which was supposed to be happening inside my mind I mumbled half-heartedly " The food was great. Jazakallahu-khair"

He broke into a huge smile as he revealed his out- standingly stunning dimples. "Wa iyyaki" He said as I felt a little dizzy. All this shock was effecting me in a bad way...