AUTHOR'S NOTE

I know you peeps will be like. Authors note? seriously? after 15 days of waiting all we get is an authors note?

Let me explain first guys then shoot me all right?

Yeah, strawberries will do!

Okey, So first of all Taqaballahi minna wa minkum to all of you who celebrate eid-ul-fitr. Hope you all had a blessed eid and to those of you who do not celebrate eid hope your friends invited you home and indulged you in sweets.

And now...... For the strawberries.

Inahuciidgevsaicisjbsbgyhjajbhsjsbsgshshydhdjkwkajvgsy

Yeah I'm blabbering because I'm afraid of you guys o.0 what? You're throwing freaking strawberries at me. What else do you expect?

Okey so the reason I am not updating even after Ramadan got over is because.

I am ill.

Yup, Alhumdulillah it's not too bad but I really do want to fast the Shawwal fasts but I'm having continuous wheezing and the inhaler is of no help and darn the weakness. I'm just glad I fell ill after Ramadan I wouldn't want to miss my fasts O.o It would be tragic. So,Alhumdulillah for that.

So,I went to the doctor yesterday and hopefully I will be better soon and showering updates on all of you. I'm really sorry I couldn't reply to your post n msgs but I seriously have been low key on wattpad.

So guys hope you won't be upset I'll hopefully be better in a few days In sha Allah ^_^
Remember me n my family in your prayers.

XOXO
Fatima=)