When love won over

A year passed by this way....

Amna put all her effort into getting well and fighting off the clinical depression and she did succeed. As for Omar, he still E-mailed Amna every Saturday at exactly three p.m.
Omar changed for the best. His children became his life. He didn't care about money anymore though he got back the title of being the 'Sixth richest man'. But Omar didn't care, if he wished for a title it would be either of the best husband or the best father.

His family meant everything to him. He always thought about his family before taking any decision, he still missed Amna even though she never mailed him in return. He knew she had read them and was close to forgiving him.

Do you wonder what happened to Edward?

He married Maya and they now live happily in New York.

As for Amna she was perfect again. All her insecurities had been chased away and she was finally ready to go home. No body knew the pain she felt by leaving her child but she didn't want her son to deal with all the drama. It did Ashàr good too. He finally got to know the father he had heard so much about and loved him to bits.

Adel had taken his first step a few days back and Ashàr being the big responsible brother he was made sure that Adel didn't hurt himself.

Amna's mom and dad came straight to Switzerland when they found out about Amna's condition and visited her. They visited her frequently, though they were curious to know where their grandson was which Amna had not obliged to tell them.

Omar extracted a promise from his parents that they would never make deals on marriages again. His parents now awaited their daughter in law Amna's return now that they had accepted her and loved their grandson to no bounds.

Finally on 15th of May , Omar received a mail from Amna.

The mail gave him another reason to live and it read.

' I am ready to come home.'

Omar's joy knew no bounds and the children were excited to see their mother. Omar was happy for Adel as he never knew what a mother's love was and Ashàr was happy but nervous to meet his mother at the same time. He was worried that she had forgotten him but he waited for it to be morning when they would all go on a private jet to fetch his mother who would finally be able to live with them.

Amna's friends held a fairwell party for her and Amna promised Anna to always stay in touch. Amna learnt to smile again. She smiled so much that no body ever saw her with a frown on her face. She was happy, she was content. She had won over her depression and now it was time to show the ones she loved that she cared.

****************