Chapter 17: "I'm Not Gay!"

I lied a little bit at that last few parts. Let me back up a few day back. It wasn't that easy, coming out. It's a long story but let's just say I told you... Was what I wanted.

I walked down the hall talking to Jared as he winked at me and stopped. He looked at me and I stopped too, he needed to say something. "Is everything okay?" I asked him. He just smiled at me and winked again. Boy I loved his smile, it just made me smile!

Finally he spoke, his beautiful voice echoed. "I think I'm ready to.. Come out." I thought I'd never hear those words! Finally, he's ready! "I really," he took my hands when he said this, "I really like you and I want to hug you, kiss you, hold hands and everything in public. Who cares what they think!" Was he messing with me? I loved this so much, he makes me happy! He makes me smile! He's almost ready.

"I'll be here, I'll help you, together, me and you. It'll be hard but don't worry, I'll be there." I smiled. It was a miracle! I was blushing and he noticed. He place his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer. There was people at the end of this hall and he quickly looked at me and a disgusted look grew upon his face.

He backed up and side eyed them. "What the heck? I'm not gay! Homosexuals are going to hell and I hope you change your ways because he will send you to hell. I feel sad for you... I truly do." He walked away and through the group of people. After they left he looked back and a saddened look appeared. I couldn't believe he just did that! Why would he - no I know why it's because he's to afraid to actually be gay.

As you can see I took things and swapped them up but.. It's not for the reasons you think. It's because this story doesn't have a happy ending...

For the rest of the week I avoided him and he avoided me. We didn't say hi in choir we didn't really talk and in all honestly we just lived our lives like we didn't know each other. But that was abut to change... The dreams we I had, the dreams he had, the mansion, the sex, the parents... The dates... Everything was all just a dream... But from this moment on... It's nothing but truth - I promise.