Chapter 14: The Parents

I woke up the next morning feeling so good, Jared and I were still cuddling, his arms around me and his head on my shoulder. How was this happening, my number one dream, actually happening?

There was noises coming from outside and footsteps coming closer and closer. What should I do? Should I go to his bathroom, wake him up? Oh lord what is happening? Jared must've felt me squirming around because he was waking up. The footsteps stopped now but I still was worried. "Good morning... Kevin!" He smiled and kissed my cheek. He pulled me closer and I rolled to my side. We were still naked and I was still in awe that his penis was just open for me to look.

"Oh, admiring the view?" Well guess he caught me looking - "Want to go again?" I can't believe my ears, this day just keeps getting better and better! First I'm laying naked in bed with Jared, at his house, and now I'm waking up to him kissing me and wanting to have sex again. All of a sudden he climbed on top of me, pinned my arms up and kissed me. "You never answered..." He kissed me again, this time slower, biting my lip then kissing me on my neck following him to my chest. I loved it, just warm pressure of his lips against my chest. He looked up when I hardened. "I think it's time I paid you back..." He pulled me under the covers and shoved my penis in his mouth, the feeling of his lips against my skin, his tongue liking the top.

"Oh... My... Gosh!" The door slammed open and a woman, I would imagine Jared's mother, was standing there staring. Jared jumped off me, quickly putting his boxers back on, and his shirt. I ran to the bathroom, nowhere else I would imagine but realized I was naked.

"Mom, what are you doing home?" I heard him ask her from the crack in the door I could see her shadow walk over to his bed.

"Oh Jared! I leave you home and you have sex?" His mother sounded surprised but not mad. What is happening? "Did you use protection?"

"Of course, but..."

"Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" She hugged him and pulled him closer.

"Mom, you knew I was..." He was picking at his hands and rubbing his legs. What is going on? She knew?

"...gay?" She asked him, putting a finger on his chin and lifted his head so they made eye contact. I opened the door a little and she hugged him. "Of course I knew, a mother knows."

He smiled and whispered, "gay..." She stood up and walked over to his desk, there was a photo of him and Ryan when they were little. "Don't worry, about the whole 'God hates homosexuals' thing. It's fake, our God loves everyone, I just wished everyone knew that..." She smiled at the photo and sat in his chair. "Is he nice?" Jared looked startled. Before she could finish I leaned in a little to far and the door opened, making me fall. Quickly I covered myself and grabbed the sheets. Jared's mom giggled, Jared helped me up, handing me his hand and smiling.

"Mom, this is Kevin... Kevin this is my mom." She stood up and hugged me. Rubbing my back. I hugged her back and smiled. She was so friendly and so nice.

The bedroom door, once again, slammed open and she pulled apart. His father, I think, was standing there with a bat when his face dropped and Ryan ran in. Kaylyn was next to him and they laughed a little. Great, just what I needed.

"Jared..." His father stuttered out, oh man this isn't good. "I knew it! Told you Trish!" She smirked and his father walked over. "Wait you had sex?" He was pointing at Jared and looked, he looked excited as if his son was a young him.

Kaylyn and Ryan turned around and walked out smirking. Just then Jared turned red of embarrassment, I felt bad but I didn't want to get close... You know his parents were in front of us! His parents! Instead I just took his hand. Jared smiled a little as our fingers touched. "Robert!" His mom shouted just then. "They're dating, this is Kevin." She was so excited and his father quickly shook my right hand (since my left was in Jared's). Trish pulled him out by the shirt and they excited out of the room before Robert could say anything, "Let's leave them alone..." She laughed. He tried protesting in the hallway but she put her finger upon his lips.

Once the door slammed Jared fell back, following, he moved and I laid on top of his chest making him giggle. "I can't believe they knew!" Jared rubbed his eyes, then brushed his hands through his hair. Laying up, I leaned over to his back and wrapped my arms around him laying my head on his shoulder, it was our thing we did and I loved every second. "They really knew... And accepted it!"

"Wow..." I whispered making him smile. He looked down at me at me and asked, "What?" smiling wider.

"It's just that the first time I met your parents," I shifted in place and lay on his lap. Looking up at him I put my arms behind my head. "Was the morning after we had sex... And they caught us in bed naked... And then they openly admitted they knew and accepted you. Oh AND Ryan and Kaylyn caught us!" He smirked and kissed my forehead, stroking my arm. Getting up he took my hand and led me to the bathroom. "Now let's take a shower... To get cleaned up?" He winked.