Chapter 5: Another Teacher

"So guess what happened to me today," Kaylyn picked up a fry and threw it into her mouth, looking at everyone and smiling, David and Abby were surprisingly not cuddling. "Sean and Ryan both talked to me!"

Everyone laughed and she pouted a little bit. "Guys, the two hottest guys!" I coughed and she giggled, "to me at least!"

"Why do you even care about him?" I laughed at her. "Sean at least. Ryan's cool."

"Why, why? Because he's hot and he's..."

"Yeah he barely talks to you -"

"That's a lie!" She punched my arm. David laughed and Abby punched me too. "Yeah, that's what you get Kevin!"

Everyone laughed and I got up, lunch wasn't over but I was going to meet up with Jared at the computer lab to have lunch with him. "Where are you going?" David asked me. Abby and Kaylyn were having a conversation about Sean.

"To meet up with Jared, we're having lunch."

"Why doesn't he just sit with us?" He asked me, raising a eyebrow. I just ignored him and kept walking. "Because," I turned around. "He's in the closet and thinks it'd be 'suspicious' to eat out here. Plus he's doing a project in the computer lab." David just looked at me afterward and waved me off.

As I walked into the computer lab, Jared looked up and smiled. There was 12 computers on the left side of the computer lab and another 12 on the other side. As I closed the door, Jared leapt forward and kissed me. I fell over and he was on top of me. He brushed his fingers through my hair and laid his head head on my chest. His heat radiated over me, his eyes looking up at me and his glasses enlarged his beautiful blue eyes. I lay on the floor just smiling. I kissed his forehead and put my arms around him into a cuddle.

The door swung open and Mr. Lambed came in, a history teacher. He was very talk and always wore a large cloak like jacket. He had white hair that reminded me of snow and made me laugh. Jared and I quickly flew apart but he already saw us. He laughed at us and smiled. "Don't have to worry, it's not my life choice. Have fun, I'll leave you."

"No, it's uh, fine Mr. Lambed. We were just leaving." Jared smiled at me and winked. Maybe he was getting used to it, maybe he'll come out.

"Yeah, see ya around Mr. Lambed." I laughed and for once. He took my hand.