Chapter 3: The Beginning of Jevin

So from there it was a long process of getting to the whole Jevin thing, so let me tell you it from the beginning.

We were in choir class, I was sitting with David and Zavior, two of my friends, talking about something I don't remember. Miss White gathered to the piano and started warm-ups so I walked back to my seat, Jared was already there.

"So..." I whispered over to him. He ignored it. "You can't ignore me for the rest of our life's." Once again he ignored me. Finally I sighed and stretched. I looked over to him and once again, he stretched to high and winked at me.

Finally he whispered back to me. "It's not that I'm ignoring you... It's just I'm not, you know, gay."

"Yeah, from all this flirting and all this stupid shot you're doing, you're not into me."

"I'm not though, I mean God wouldn't accept this-"

"What the fuck did you just say?" I quickly interrupted him. A little loud this time, luckily no one noticed.

"I am Mormon, you know? God doesn't, this, this is sin! I can't sin like this, luckily I was able to pray and ask for forgiveness!" He looked away that time. I for one was super pissed. I could tell my face was turning red, so I didn't respond.

He sighed and tugged at my arm but I shrugged him off. I could help but stare at his beautiful face at the side of my face though. Why was he so damn hot?

I ignored him for the rest of the class until the bell rang and quickly I gathered my binder into my backpack. Rushing to the door, Miss White went into her office and Jared guarded the door, everyone had already left. "Stop. We need to talk." He sounded upset, but I couldn't control myself and just grabbed his face. With all my strength I brought his face closer to mine and kissed him, my hands against his warm cheeks. His body heat radiated against mine, his arms wrapped against my body and I let go. "Now tell me that wasn't right."

He laughed at me and let go of my body. "No. I'm sorry Kevin but no I can't do this." He ran out of the door and just left me there. Alone.

The rest of the week I just ignored him and he ignored more. I couldn't handle him, I had him for a week and now he's gone? No I couldn't let him go that easily. So finally I waited until class was over and when everyone left I sat him down at the piano and took his hand. He looked away, I could see it took all of his control to not look.

Grabbing his cheeks with one hand I made him look at me. "Jared, I don't know what we are but I have a song to sing you." He looked at me and grinned. I knew he liked this as much as I did but wast admitting it. Sin my ass.

I started playing the piano, the keys sliding against my finders, key after key I sang him lyric after lyric, "My mind runs away to you. With the thought I hope you'll see. Can't see where it's wandered to. But I know where it wants to be"

He smiled and started singing as well, "I'm waiting patiently though time is moving slow. I have one vacancy and I wanted you to know that." I joined in and together we sang, "You're the one designed for me. A distant stranger that I will complete. I know you're out there we're meant to be. So keep your head up and make it to me. And make it to me."

Miss White walked in when we were holding hands, our lips almost touching and she smiled. "Awe, finally you two love birds are together and not running away when I enter!"

Jared looked horrified at what she said. I was disgusted at his face, well it was beautiful, but just his expression. "What do you mean?" He asked her.

"Well I always catch you two doing romantic stuff, plus you always flirt in class so I figured you were dating." She logged into her computer not even caring at his reaction.

I took his hand and kissed it. "No one cares. It's not a sin, just go out with me! I know you are afraid but come on, you feel this as much as I do. Don't deny it!"

He lowered his eyes on the keyboard and just smiled. Pressing a low G, he said "okay." Miss White looked over our way and clapped her hands, I forgot she was there for a minute. "Awe!! To cute!" She made us both laugh and I pushed him a little bit.

"I expect you to properly ask me out!"