Chapter 1: How We Met

It was the first day of Freshman year, I spent the whole day just going through classes I really didn't need to be at. Finally it was sixth period and I was walking my way to the choir room, just exhausted and trying to hurry up and get the period over with.

As I arrived to the choir room which was right across from the front office, I picked up speed. Thinking to myself the whole time 'almost done Kevin!' and 'it'll be over soon!' But when I entered the double doors I found him. The guy dressed in the grey long sleeve sweater and white undershirt. With blue and white converse and khaki pants. There were no words to describe his beauty. He was smiling so you saw his perfect white teeth, his hair was spiked up, but it looked natural, and his blue eyes went along with his beauty, topping it off.

I realized I was staring when Miss White broke the bond, "Kevin! So nice to see you!" She ran over to me and collapsed into a gigantic hug. I knew her for a long time so it wasn't weird. She was wearing a black skirt and black vans with her black hair straightened. She was very young, about 28 years old.

"It was very good, I spent time with a old childhood friend and spent days and night hanging with my friends. And yours?" I asked her, trying to peak at the boy but not trying to make it obvious at the same time.

She smiled and lead me into the choir room. It was huge, three rows of chairs filled the room. The grand piano in the center of the room with a cart and computer next to it three away. On the other side of the room lead to two doors, one straight across and one on the side of the computer. Behind the piano was two doors leading to two rooms. At the end of the third row was a gigantic closet and the sides of it were two gigantic shelfs with doors on their sides - for the risers and shells for concerts. The walls were white and filled with posters, one that wrapped around the room saying "Go Stellars!" I was interrupted in thought from Miss White, "You'll sit.." She picked up a folder from the top of the piano and scanned it and the rows, "on the third row next to... Jared!" I looked up and saw the boy from earlier smiling at Miss White and me.

And that was how I met my first real boyfriend. Yeah it wasn't what you were probably thinking, maybe that we bumped into each other at the grocery store or that I accidentally spilled something on him or knocked over his books or... Or something romantic but our relationship was kind of romantic. You'll see because I have a lot of stories to tell you.