Chapter 9: Lunch Date-ish

"Jared, your brother loves you so stop freaking out!" I hugged Jared who was sitting next to me. We were inside Stellar pub. We were waiting for his brother to show up for lunch, which I arranged because Jared wouldn't talk to his brother. "Jared, please stop! Remember yesterday evening?"

He stopped fiddling his fingers and looked up at me. "Do I remember? Of course I do, that's all I can think about!"

"Then stop freaking out because all I remember is..."

                                                          •    •   •

"Jared?"

Jared I quickly climbed apart and I jumped off the piano. "Ryan?" I sat back down and asked myself why I jumped.

Ryan walked over the piano and laughed. "I just saw you two kissing? Or well Jared kissed your forehead but you know. Are you two dating?" Jared and I sighed and I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Ryan laughed at Jared's blush and sat down on the bench. It cracked a little and he got back up. "It's okay Jared," he leaned onto the piano and looked at him. "I always knew you were gay anyway!" He giggled and Jared looked at him weirdly.

"Wait, you knew?" He looked at me and fell into my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Ryan walked back to the door and stopped. "Yes, I knew. Well I heard piano I just went in to check but I'll give you two some privacy!"

                                                         •    •    •

"He gave us privacy Jared, privacy!" Jared looks up at him, he head leaning on his hand, and then just sighs. He does that a lot I noticed, always sighing. The door of the pub opens and Dorian, my best friend walks in. She scans the restaurant, looking for someone. When she sees me she runs over to me.

"Kevin, Kevin! You didn't tell me you two were dating!" She sits down, fixing her blue skirt and pulls out a mirror, checking her lips and hair. Pulling out lipstick she puts some more on and closes the bottle. Putting away her stuff she giggles. "You know sometimes I hate being black, but then I think, 'I can get a scholarship'."

"Ugh, Dorian this is Jared, Jared this is Dorian, my best friend." Jared shakes her hand. Dorian squeals and he slowly gives her a look.

"Kevin, Kevin, Kevin!!! I ran right over hear when I saw you tweet. I can't believe you are dating him! Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" She quickly changed attitude and slaps me.

"I'm sorry! I've just been busy..." I sneak a kiss and he giggles. Leaning into his shoulder I hear Dorian squeal. Jared messes up my hair and giggles as I fix it.

"So... It's Dorian right?" He asked her to break the silence. She shakes her head as she checks her Twitter, "how did you too meet?" She looks up and puts a finger up.

"Kevin, how'd we meet?" I laughed. "I don't know," I whispered as I was getting up and she started again, "well he used to think he was bi, but I knew that idiot was gay. So I can officially call him my GBF!"

Jared looks at me and Dorian looks at him, "Gay best friend..." she whispers to him as she picks up her phone again. "It means gay best friend." Just then the door opened and I could hear it start raining. It was Ryan this time, he saw us in the back and there was a girl next to him, she had a thick black coat on so I could only she her locks of light red hair flowing out of her hood. They walked over to us but I still couldn't see her face. It was silent but Dorian showed me a picture on her Instagram. He took off his coat and walked over to her, she turned around to take his coat. As I looked closer, she told him thank you and in that moment I knew who it was... It was Kaylyn.