Daddy - Oswald x Reader

Now I know that there are a lot of you that like my Oswald imagines. So, I thought that I would give you something a little naughty. Hope that you enjoy. Oh, and smut warning 😁🥰😈🐧

Oswald sat behind his large old oak desk. His business associates, henchmen, and anyone else present, all watching him carefully. Waiting. Their eyes fixed, as he thumbed through the latest proposals that had been put forward for new developments in the city, and his licenses of misconduct. The head of his very own crime family, growing weary of the fools that seemed to surround him. Angered by the number of criminals that thought they could disregard his Pax Penguina and continue their illegal ways without his permission. The once simple umbrella boy, not liking that Merton and his little gang were refusing to bow before him. The knowledge that the gang had abducted Jonathan Crane from Arkham, concerning the man that had helped restore law and order in the city.

Cautiously, Oswald averted his gaze from the papers in front of him. His eyes focusing on his personal assistant that waited for his word. The crime boss noticing the small smile that came to her lips, as she saw him looked at her through his dark lashes. He would give anything to not be there, in that room. To instead find himself in his large bed, with her. Her naked body withing underneath him, as he buried himself deep inside her. The sounds of her moans and groans. Of her begging him not to stop, filling the air as he took what was his. As she called him, daddy. The sense of power that single word giving him, greater than any other he felt. Greater than the power of being mayor. Greater than being a criminal kingpin. Greater than anything.

                                                        >>-----------------------------------<<

(Y/n) knew what he needed, just from that furtive glance. Knew what he wanted. Knew that he would have to vent his frustrations after reading through this new hairbrained scheme from his business associates. Oswald always calling on her after meetings like this. Calling her, because he needed a naughty little girl to punish. And she was more than happy to be that naughty little girl. More than happy to be punished by the handsome crime boss.

Cautiously, she moved her skirt up a little, allowing Oswald to see her thighs. The sight of the top of her stockings she knew would be doing terrible things to the head of the feared crime family. Would be making his think of all the things that they could be doing together at this very moment, if they weren't surrounded by all these insignificant men. Not that Oswald had ever let that stop him before. He was, after all, a powerful man. And powerful men have a habit of thinking that they can do whatever they want, and not have to apologise for it. Apologising not exactly being in Oswald's repertoire any longer.

Slowly she moved her hand up her body. Her fingers reaching down the neckline of her neatly pressed white shirt. She knew that Oswald would be well aware of what she was doing. She knew that he would make her pay for it later. But she didn't care. There was a wonderful thrill about having such power over a man like Oswald. Of exposing herself just enough so that he wouldn't be able to think about the business at hand. Of moving her body ever so slightly, so that the dark haired, pale man could see exactly what she knew he wanted. And it was just a matter of time before he took it.

"(Y/n). Would you come here for a moment. Please." Oswald suddenly said. (Y/n) quickly adjusting herself, as all eyes turned to look at her. The personal assistant dutifully rising and making her way over to where her employer sat. None of the other men present thinking anything of it, as the young woman moved so that she was stood by the criminal's side. Her notebook in hand, ready to take down any of his orders.

All the men present, had seen a similar scene many times before. The master of deception whispering his orders to his loyal aid, who would then carry out his commands. Some were angered that a simple young woman would know more about Oswald's intentions than they did. Yet what were they to do. But none knew that what they were really witnessing, was far from what they believed.

"Yes, sir?" (Y/n) asked. Trying to stop herself from gasping as she felt Oswald's hand creep up the inside of her skirt. His fingers pushing themselves between her legs. Her heart beating faster as she leant over to hear what her boss had to say.

"You're being very bad girl, (Y/n). I am going to have to punish you for distracting me, you know that don't you?" Oswald hummed into her ear. (Y/n) fighting back the blush that was creeping up from her chest. Its warm pink tendrils climbing slowly onto her neck and kissing her cheeks. Her blood pounding violently in her ears as she felt the caresses of his fingers over her warm, wanton womanhood. Her body screaming out for him. Her every sense begging to be filled by him.

"Would you like me to take you here and now, (Y/n)? Would you like your daddy to bend you over the desk and fuck you in front of all these men? Would you like me to show them what daddy does to his naughty little girl?" Oswald continued. His cock hardening as he felt (Y/n) tremble under his touch and saw her slowly nod her head. Oswald not shocked that his bad girl would agree to such a thing. The crime lord quite aware that she had never been averse to anything that he had ever asked of her. That she was always willing to do whatever he wanted.

"I want you to punish me, daddy. I want you to make me scream. I want you to take me now." (Y/n) replied seductively. Her voice dripping like warm honey. The sound making it impossible for Oswald to think about anything but their bodies together.

"Gentlemen." Oswald announced. (Y/n) pretending to scribble something in her notes, as the feared man got to his feet. The younger woman knowing full well what was to happen next.

"I believe that I will need more time to mull over these new proposals. And as it is already late, I am going to call the meeting to an end. I shall expect you all back here at ten o'clock tomorrow. I will give you all my decision then. (Y/n) would you please stay behind for a while. I need you to check a few things before you go." The Dapper Gangland king pin continued. Watching as the men slowly got to their feet, muttering to one another as they left his office.

"What would you like me to do first, sir?" (Y/n) asked. Doing her best to appear as business like as possible, as the mass of men drifted out. Her smile growing as the last man closed the door behind him.

"To begin with, you can raise your skirt. I want to see all of you." Oswald growled in reply, as he dropped back into his large chair. Pushing it away from his desk, so that he could view (Y/n) better.

"Yes daddy." (Y/n) replied. Placing her notebook and pen on the table, before slowly inching her skirt up. Oswald's breath getting shallower as the black material was pulled up all the way to her waist.

"Good. Now, unbutton your shirt." Oswald ordered. The once mayor of Gotham, gulping at the large lump that had formed in his throat, as (Y/n)'s fingers popped each button. The crisp white cotton moved so that he could see her flushed flesh beneath.

"Very good. Now, come and sit on daddy's lap. It's time for your punishment. You naughty girl" Oswald added. (Y/n) obediently straddling his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. A low moan filling his ears as he brought the palm of his hand sharply down on (Y/n)'s backside.

"And that was only the beginning. Now, why don't you tell daddy what his little dove wants?" Oswald hummed. His eyes fluttering closed, as (Y/n) began to grind herself against him.

"I'm ready for my punishment, daddy. I want to be punished all night long." (Y/n) cooed in his ear. The deep growl coming from within the gangster, letting her know that this was going to be a long night. And that being Oswald's bad girl, was something that she would never regret.