Our Little Dove - Oswald x Edward x Reader

Apologises for my lack of updates for the last couple of weeks; but I am back with a vengeance, and hopefully this naughty little imagine makes up for my absence. 😈🐧❓ ❤️

"Are you sure (Y/n) is coming back? I mean, of all people why did you have to send (Y/n)? She might as well be the end of the world." Edward complained as he and Oswald, sat in their bedroom in the mansion.

"I have told, she should be back anytime soon, and I sent (Y/n) to meet my competitors out of town, to show them that an alliance between them and us could work in all our favours. You know how persuasive (Y/n) can be, how she can turn a man's head with just a smile, and from what I have heard, I am sure she has done just that." Oswald chuckled, as Edward turned to look at him

"You don't think she would........ I mean, not with someone else. She wouldn't dare leave us, would she?" Edward asked angrily, as Oswald stopped chuckling and both men sat contemplating a possible future without (Y/n), the pair determined not to lose the woman they both loved and shared.

"No. You know (Y/n), she would never leave us, she loves us; she has merely gone to conduct business, there is not a man there that could turn out beautiful (Y/n)'s head" Oswald said, trying to reassure the other man as much as he was himself.

Edward still wasn't happy; he wasn't happy that Oswald had sent (Y/n) away without consulting him first, he wasn't happy that she had been away so long without a word, and he wasn't happy at the idea that someone else may be taking their little dove.

The two criminals had met (Y/n) Valeska when they told her that they would hire her to work for them if she could break into the mansion undetected, a feat which she had completed with ease; the men staring at her wide eyed as the sister of the Valeska twins sat at the bottom of their bed smiling broadly at them, the skin tight black suit she wore to conceal herself from the eyes of Penguin's goons, causing stirrings in both men, stirrings which had resulted in the three spending the next few days in the throws of passion, both men losing themselves under the spell of the wickedly stunning red head.

"You should never have sent (Y/n) in the first place, if anything has happened to her, I swear that I will never forgive you, Oswald." Edward declared, as he stripped off, his naked body slipping under the silken sheets.

"Do you really think that I would send our little dove if I thought that she might get hurt? She isn't stupid, and she is as dangerous as Jerome ever was. You know that she is perfectly capable of looking after herself." Oswald scoffed, as he climbed into bed next to Edward, feeling slightly insulted that Edward would think that he would ever allow anything to happen to their lover.

"Do you think she has missed us?" Edward asked, as Oswald lay his head on Ed's chest. Edward hated sounding like a lovestruck schoolboy, it wasn't him; but (Y/n) was something special, she had accepted his and Oswald's relationship and the two men had learnt to share one another with her as she shared herself with them.

"She will have missed us as much as we have missed her." Oswald reassured, as the two men settled down for the night, both men talking about their desires for the little dove and the fun they would have when she returned to them.

                                                         >>--------------------------------<<

(Y/n) walked through the halls of the mansion, happy that she was finally home, always preferring the cold and damp of Gotham to anywhere else in the world.

Her time with Oswald's out of town competitors had proved successful, and she had to admit that she had enjoyed the advances of the very handsome men she had met; but no matter what they did or what they offered, nothing they could do could dissuade her from returning home, from returning to the two men she had missed so much, every inch of her body craving to feel their touch, to feel them inside her.

"Where are Oswald and Edward?" (Y/n) asked the one of the goons as he helped her off with her large heavy coat, (Y/n) shivering as the familiar cool air kissed her warm flesh.

"I think that the boss and Mr. Nygma have retired for the evening." The young man informed her, (Y/n) smiling at the idea that both of her lovers were already naked.

"Good. Make sure that no one disturbs us, we have some catching up to do." (Y/n) informed the man, a wicked smile pulling at the corner of her lips as she watched the man scurry away.

Hastily she made her way to where the two men were hopefully still as naked as the day they were born, (Y/n)'s mind racing at the idea of Edward burying himself deep inside her as she took Oswald in her mouth. It had seemed like a lifetime since she had had seen the two, since she had had her desires for the two men's bodies sated; but now nothing was going to get in her way, and she just hoped that their time apart had not lessened their desire for her.

(Y/n) drew up outside the bedroom, chuckling as she listened to the two men argue about who she loved most, about who she wanted the most and what they both wanted to do to her when she got home.

As quietly as she could, and making sure that the coast was clear, (Y/n) slowly undressed, looking through the slightly open door, at the two men she loved. (Y/n) couldn't take her eyes off their lean beautiful bodies as they lay in one another's arms, her body shaking and shivering as she thought of what was to come.

"Is there room in there for one more?" (Y/n) asked, smiling as she fully opened the door, both men sitting bolt upright, growing wide eyed as they saw the naked form of the woman they had been talking about, walk towards them.

"How is it possible that you have got more beautiful, (Y/n)?" Oswald asked, as he helped her into the bed, his hands brushing over her curves as she settled in between the pair, the feared Penguin smiling broadly, as he heard her moan softy.

"Being out of town seems to have agreed with you, love. But I am glad that you are back with us." Edward cooed, as he climbed on top of her, slipping himself between (Y/n)'s legs, ignoring the scowls of Oswald as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

"And I am glad to be back too. I have missed both of you so much, I have missed our playtime, and I was hoping that we could make up for lost time, right here, right now." (Y/n) hummed seductively, a mischievous glint in her eye as she pulled Oswald closer to her side, her lips kissing his neck as her hands fell below the surface of the silk sheets so that she could take Oswald's hardening cock in her grasp as Edward pushed his hips up against hers, both men shuddering and groaning at (Y/n)'s touch.

"Well, it looks like you pair have missed me too, so why don't I show you all one or two tricks that I think you might like." (Y/n) chuckled, as Oswald kissed her shoulders neck and breasts, (Y/n) rhythmically stroking his cock as Edward pushed himself into her warm wanton flesh, smiling as she moaned in delight at the feel of each of the bodies that she had missed so much.

As lustful sounds filled the mansion, the three lovers intertwined in each other's bodies, Oswald realised, just as Edward had insisted, that he should never have allowed (Y/n) to leave them in the first place, the thought of losing their little dove more than either feared criminal could face; the Riddler and the Penguin more determined than ever to never to let their little dove out of their sights again.