Play with fire - Part 16 - Ed x Reader

For Emma53535

If she had been moaning before, it was nothing compared to what she was doing now. (Y/n) sure that the entire block must be able to hear her lewd moans and pleadings for him not to stop. Before his smile, his look and those words, there had been a gentleness to what Ed had been doing; to how he moved himself in and out of her. A nervous softness to his touches. Yet that was all gone, to be replaced with what she could tell was pure lust, pure desire. It clear that he was going to have what he wanted; and (Y/n) was more than happy to give it to him. Ed moving her, so that she was now atop him. His fingers gripping into her hips, as he helped her move as he pushed her down onto his body. Her eyes rolling back into her head, as she felt him hit that spot, inside her. It proving impossible for her to hold back; for her not to allow herself to be taken over by the euphoria that Ed was giving her. The space filling with the sound of her calling out his name; of her praying to any and every god that there might be, that he wouldn't stop. That he would give her this feeling, again and again, before this night was over. Ed smiling up at her; telling her what a bad girl she was. Telling that she needed to be punished, before moving his hand to her backside, and slapping it harshly, once, twice, three times. Ed not having to be able to see the cheek to know that it would be red; that she would be able to feel it, along with the bruises his fingers would cause on her hips, when the sun rose the next day. His smile only getting bigger, as she let out the lewdest moan that he had heard come from her lips, all night, at feel of the sting of his palm on her supple flesh. Ed reaching up and taking hold of her throat once more, gripping it just tight enough, so he felt as though he had control of her, before pulling her down so that her chest rested against his; his free hand still pushing her hips down onto his throbbing cock, while the one at her throat, brought her close so that he could whisper into her ear.

"So, you like it rough? Well, I can give it to you rough." Ed growled. The female detective suddenly finding herself on her knees, with her face buried into the pillows. Her hands gripping firmly at the metal bedhead, as he moved her into the position he wanted; stroking his cock a few times, before harshly pushing it back inside her. (Y/n) letting out a cry, as a tinge of pain mixed with the pleasure. Both hands gripping hold of her shoulders, so he could force her back onto him. So that he could try and move himself deeper and deeper inside her, with every thrust. Her teeth biting down on the pillow, in hopes of quieting all the noises that he was making come from inside her.

"Don't be quiet, my beautiful little vixen. I want to hear every sound. I want all of Gotham to hear how much you are enjoying this. How much I am pleasuring you." Ed told her, as he took a handful of her hair and pulled her head up. Her back arching: her grip on the metal bars of bedhead getting tighter; sure, that she could see stars in front of her eyes, as the snap of his hips got quicker, grew harsher. A sound of utter pleasure ripping itself from her lips, as his unyielding rhythm, made her come undone again. (Y/n) knowing that whatever pleasure Victor had been able to give her in their youth, it was nothing to what this man; what this usually, quiet, often awkward man, was giving her now.

"You can do better than that, (Y/n). You can shout louder than that for me. I want Bullock and Gordon to hear what a bad girl you are. How you like to be taken and used. I want them to hear you call out my name, so that they know you are mine." He chuckled wickedly; able to hear the blood race through his veins, as his own high got closer and closer; holding back as best he could, until once more, he felt her clench tightly around him. Until once more she called out his name so loudly, that he could swear that the whole building shook. Ed finally releasing the knot in his stomach, as (Y/n)'s body fell limp beneath him, from the feeling of not only exhaustion; but pure, unadulterated pleasure. His hips jerking a few more times, as his body reacted to the glorious sensation; before dropping to her side and pulling her close. Ed moving the damp hair away from her face and brushing the tears that were making their way down her cheeks, away with his thumb; chests heaving, as the pair desperately tried to catch their breaths.

"Such a good girl for me." Ed praised, as he placed a kiss to her forehead, before letting her rest on his chest. A smile once more creeping across his lips, as he felt her heart pound against him. He had finally gotten what he wanted. He had finally managed to get the girl that both parts of him, desired. And now that he had her, he wasn't about to give her up. Ed knowing that if anyone tried to take her, to come between them, to hurt her; then they would find out that the riddling fool was so much more than they could ever have imagined.