Date night - Part 3 - Oswald x Reader

She let out a sigh, the soft background music filling her senses as she scooped up some of the hot water, and let it trickle down over her breasts.

"Oswald, be a darling............" (Y/n) stopping as she realised that her husband was not in the room. That he would not be handing her the bottle of perfume that she would scent the water with. That he would not be coming to sit behind her, so that he could wash her back......and then much more.

It might sound strange, but up until recently, it was a rarity that her husband was not in the room when she was bathing. He had confessed early on in their relationship, that he liked to watch her during her ablutions; and as she didn't mind being watched, she had had no issue with Oswald's proclivities. In fact, she found it incredibly arousing to have him there; to have his eyes on her naked body, as she drew the soapy sponge across her flesh. And there was not a time that all her teasing, all her soft moans, as she let her hands disappear below the bubbles, it had not led to the moment when Oswald would come to join her. When he would smile at her before getting up from the large chair that he had had placed in the room, and slowly begin to remove his clothes. A needy, wanting sigh leaving her lips, as she would let her eyes drift to his aroused state. Her husband making his way over to the bath and slipping into the water behind her; his hands gripping onto her, as she would take her place astride him. The room filling with the sounds of their love making as the water from the tub splashed over onto the floor. Yet it felt like it had been some time since all that had happened. Some time since she had smiled as her Oswald had limped his way over to her so that they could enjoy one another. So that Oswald could make her feel as if she were the most important, the most beautiful, the only woman in the world. But she was still not going to give in. If he loved her as much as he had always told her he did, then he had to prove it; he had to make up for all the times he had let her down, recently. He had to make up for all the date nights that he hadn't been bothered to turn up for. (Y/n) letting out a heavy sigh, before she lowered her head beneath the warm water.

                                                          >>-------------------------------<<

Victor and Butch looked at one another as Oswald, who appeared to be limping more than usual, had made his way down the stairs. They had expected something to happen when (Y/n) had stormed into the mansion; when she had asked Victor where her husband was. (Y/n) Cobblepot had proved herself to be quite a formidable force; and that it wasn't just her beauty that set her apart from others. So, when all those that had been in the meeting with Penguin had gone scurrying out of the place like startled mice, neither man had been surprised. Victor chuckling as he had watched them go. But what Oswald was up to now, was anyone's guess. The former umbrella boy of Fish Mooney muttering to himself, as he made his way around, clutching a bunch of roses, that had been in one of the vases, in one hand, and a bottle of champagne and two glasses in the other. Doing his best to grab a few more things from around the large room, before remembering that Butch and Victor were still there.

"Here.........." Oswald began, as he pushed everything into Butch's arms, except for the roses.

"Boss.........?"

"Take these upstairs to my bedroom. And you........." Oswald told Butch, before turning his attention to Victor.

"I need you to pick a lock............." Oswald continued, then made his way back to the staircase. Victor looking at Butch who was doing his best to not drop anything, before they followed after their boss.

                                                     >>----------------------------------<<

"Hurry up." Oswald scolded. Victor rolling his eyes, as he continued to fiddle with the lock of the marital bedroom door.

It was obvious what was going on behind the closed door. Anyone that had ever spent some time with the Cobblepots, who knew anything of their routine, knew that when music came from behind that door, it was time to make yourself scarce. For it meant that (Y/n) would be in the bath, and that one thing would inevitably lead to another. It a joke amongst those that were in the know, that perhaps Penguin could hold his breath for a long time, and that was why (Y/n) had married him. Though saying that out loud, might just get you shot.

"Finally.........." Oswald huffed, as he pushed open the door when they heard a click. Butch quickly following after him and dropping all the things from his arms onto the bed, after Oswald had taken the bottle and glasses that had been balanced precariously on top of the pile.

"Well........?" The crime boss continued, as he turned to glare at the two other men that were now looking at the door that led to the bathroom. The sound of (Y/n) singing, coming from the other side of the ingress. Both of them letting their minds wander to what they might see, if they could get into that room.

"Out. And I don't want to see either of you for the rest of the night." Oswald warned. Turning his attention to the bed and the bunch of roses in his hand, as the door closed behind the two men.