Chapter 7

It's been a week since the whole Tilly situation. I still wasn't sure what exactly I was planning on doing yet. Maybe I should confront her.

Anyways, pushing Tilly to the back of my head, it was now time to start getting ready for my date with Stella. I'm a little more excited about it than I was a week ago.

We've been talking on and off for the last week. She get a annoying, because she never shuts up. She also seems a little stuck up, always has something to say about someone. I honestly don't like that part about her.

I've been thinking that I should tell her that I'm not really looking for a relationship right now, but to be honest, she seems like the type of person to get angry about that.

I have about two hours before six, which is when she's going to be picking me up. I haven't even decided on what to wear. I'm not that type of person who actually gives a shit with the clothes that go on my body, but I wouldn't mind looking somewhat decent.

"Hey, Kenzie. Can you come help me pick out what to wear for my date with Stella?" I yelled, so she would hear me.

All of a sudden, Kenzie comes running into the room. She's always wanted me to be her Barbie doll, and dress me up.

"Of course! I never thought you'd ask!" She exclaimed as she ran to her closet. I can already tell this whole day is going to be a mistake.

I just sat on my bed, kicking my feet back and forth, patiently waiting for Kenzie. I stretch my feet out to try to touch the floor, but falling. Ya see, I'm what someone would call short. I know what you're thinking, 'try being 5'2 or try being 5'3', well, hunny. Try being 4'11. The shortest senior in the school. They should give an award out for that.

After about five minutes, Kenzie showed me a mid thigh navy blue dress, a light grey pantsuit, and a aqua and coral short romper. "Which one do you want try on first?" Kenzie quizzed me while holding them all in her hand. First? Oh, hell no! I'm just going to put on one, and that's it.

"Kenzie, I'm not trying them all on. I only have two hours, not 20." She dramatically sighed at my statement, laying down all three options on the bed.

The dress was definitely out, because I refuse to wear dresses. The pantsuit is most definitely out, considering she was five inches taller than me. So, I went for the only option left, the romper.

I picked it up, and carried it to the bathroom to change. I don't like changing in front of people, because I'm embarrassed about my scars, lucky they're up far enough so I can still wear short.

I pulled my shirt and jeans off, but forgetting to take off my shoes, so my pants got stuck and I fell backwards, making a thud against the wall.

"You okay in there, Ellie? What was that loud nose?" Kenzie yelled from our room, which was right next to the bathroom.

I nodded my head, forgetting she couldnt see me. "Yeah, I'm fine. I dropped my pants." I said back, as this time I took my shoes off.

"If you just dropped your pants, why was it so loud?" Kenzie you can't ever let something go.

"Because I was in them." All I heard as a response was laughter. So, I continued to get dressed. It took me about two minutes to figure out how to even put the damn romper on.

Once I got it on, I grabbed my clothes, and put them into the Landry shoot, and headed back to my room so Kenzie could god know what to my hair.

"Oh, wow. That romper is a little big on you." Kenzie said, as I looked down. I mean, it was a little baggy, but it was cute. It stopped right above my knee. It was a tank top romper, so I was planning on wearing a white cardigan that I had.