Chapter 10

God, my head was pounding. Every move I make, my body aches. What happened last night? The last thing I remember was blowing up on that pervert.

I open my eyes, only to shut them again. God, Kenzie, why do you have the light on? I got my eyes to slowly adjust to the light, by opening them slowly.

As I looked around, I noticed I wasn't in my room, or my house for that matter. I was in someone's front room, on their couch. The couch was a soft grey, the walls were painted white, with a whole bunch of picture with sayings on them. I wonder who's how's this is.

I slowly sat up, a pain shot through my head, I winced at the pain, bringing my hand up, something hard hitting my head. Oh, yeah. My arms broken.

I looked down, noticing I was wearing different clothes than I had on yesterday. These weren't mine. I had on a pair of night shorts, along with a tank top on. Who's clothes were these? God! Did I have sex with a stranger last night?

I heard commotion in what I'm guessing was the kitchen, considering I heard pans hitting together. I slowly got up, trying to not get my head to hurt all over again.

I made my way to the kitchen, freezing as I saw the person. It was Tilly. She had on an oversized shirt, with some shorts underneath. Were the clothes I had on hers? Oh god! I bent down, and put my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

She suddenly turned around, screaming. "Holy shit, Ellie! You scared the crap out of me!" She says as she puts her hand over her heart.

I put my hand over my forehead when she screamed wincing in pain. "Please don't scream." She apologized as she told me to sit at her table. I did as I was told.

"How do you want your eggs?" She asked me. I shook my head, indicating I didn't want anything. "Alright, scrambled it is." She went to cook.

On the outside, I looked fine, but on the inside I was freaking out. How could I have been so stupid? I slept with my teacher, and I don't even remember. What's weird is she's acting like nothing happened. Maybe nothing did happen, but how would that explain my change of clothes, and how does it explain why I'm at her freaking house.

Tilly walked up to me with two plates. Both had scrambled eggs, along with some toast. She placed one in front of me, the other in front of her. "I'm not hungry." I pushed the plate back just a little bit.

"Ellie, you need to eat something, and then we need to talk." My heart stopped in my chest. Oh, god. Was I bad?

I nodded my head, as I just pushed the food around on the plate. I don't know why, but I hated eating at other peoples house, let alone eating in front of people.

I ended up eating about a fourth of the eggs, and none of the toast. Tilly ate just about everything, except for a few bites. She took our plates and scrapped them into the trash, putting them in the dish washer.

She turned to look at me. I couldn't read the expression on her face. What was she going to tell me? Maybe she hate me now? I don't even know what I did.

"Come on, let's go talk on the couch." I slowly got up, looking at the floor, as I followed her to the front room. She sat on one side of the couch, I sat at the other end. "You can come closer, you know." I shook my head at her comment. She just nodded her head.

"Okay, so do you remember anything about last night?" I shook my head. "Okay, what's the last thing you remember?"

"I remember blowing up on some pervert." She nods her head.

"And that's the last thing you remember?" She asked as I nodded my head. "Ellie, why were you at the bar last night? You're only 17."

I just looked at her. Should I really tell her. I mean, it's not like it's a secret, just hard to talk about. I looked down at my hands, as she scooted closer to me, putting her hand on my knee.