Chapter 19

It's been a week and a half since I smoked weed. I don't think it was for me. I was extremely thirsty, and oddly hungry. Tilly on the other hand, thought I was hilarious. She just laughed at everything I did. I thought for sure she was going to to be pissed, but I guess not. I asked her why she wasn't mad, but she never answered me. She told me she would tell me sometime.

Currently, I was in English. It was so hard to focus, having her stand up there all cute. I know I get to see her at home, but I just can't seem to get enough of her.

She had a a tight black pencil shirt, along with a red shirt. The shirt was tucked in, not enough for it to look tight, but just perfect.

Tilly was going over our study guide for 'To Kill a Mockingbird' but I couldn't pay attention. Not just because of Tilly, but I had a bad feeling. It was like someone was always watching. It made me on edge all the time.

"Hey, you okay?" I turned my head and noticed Kenzie was saying something.

"Hmm?" I looked at her confused, everything is a blur today.

"I asked if you're okay."

I nodded my head, "I could ask you the same thing. Have you heard from Jessica at all?" Kenzie shook her head. Jessica has been MIA for the past week, and nobody's heard from her. Since we haven't been in contact with Jessica, Olivia's dad is getting sole custody of Olivia. He would get it of Kenzie, but she's already 18, so it's pointless.

It's only been Kenzie, Tilly and I at Tilly's house. It was weird not seeing Olivia everyday. I missed the little rug rat.

Kenzie kept talking to me, but I just zoned her out. I was starting to get creeped out. It wasn't because of Tilly, it was because of this feeling I had. It felt like eyes were being burned into my head, which was weird, considering I was in the back of the class.

I knew this feeling all to well. It was the same feeling I had a week prior to going on the mountain trip with my parents. I don't think these feelings have any correlations with each other, but it still had me on high alert.

Being at school, makes it okay. I know nobody can hurt me at school, but at work and at Tilly's house is a different story. Lately, because of the end of quarter exam, Tilly has been staying late, and Kenzie has been spending Time with her dad, leaving me alone most days.

Nothing stops the feeling of being watched, not being at school, or being at Tilly's, or work. Nothing. I thought about telling someone, but all that would do is cause mayhem. I would just get everyone worked up, but watch it be nothing.

"Alright, everyone. Test is next week on Friday. It's a big one, and it will be worth fifty percent of your grade, so make sure you study! I'm talking to you Jason!" Everyone laughed as Tilly was pointing a finger at Jason. "But In all honestly, everyone needs to study, this isn't going to be easy. I will be staying after school until 7:00pm, everyday until the test, feel free to come in here and I'll help you. You kiddos are all dismissed." Dismissed? I didn't even hear the bell, and that's hard to miss.

I shook my head, as I stood up. I wish this feeling would just go away. I packed up everything, and walked to the door with Kenzie, before hearing my name being called. I turned around, and came face to face with Tilly.

"Hey, gorgeous!" Tilly said, pulling me close once the last student left the room, closing the door.

I smiled at her. "Hey." Tilly kissed my lips, and lead me over to her desk. I jumped on it, and she walked in between my legs.

"Are you okay? You seem kind of out of it." I nodded my head, I wasn't going to tell her anything about what I'm feeling. I don't want her to worry.

"I'm okay, I promise. I'm just tired." Tilly put her hands on my thighs.