Chapter 17

"Tilly" I asked shocked, seeing a soaking wet Tilly standing on my door step. "What are you d-" I was cut off by Tilly.

"Ellie. Don't say anything. I knew it was it you. I knew from the first time I saw you. You're not a rebound, and you never were going to be. I need you to listen to me," Tilly was crying, her salty tears were getting mixed together with the pounding rain.

"I need you. It hurts so much everyday, not having you by my side. All I want to do is hug and kiss you. I want to comfort you when you're sad, or hurt. I want to be there. Ellie, you're not worthless. You are a ray of sunshine. You're the light that my life needed. I need you. I'm not far away, I'm right here. I'm in arms length. You just got to reach a little. Meet me half way. Please meet me half way, Ellie. I know what I'm doing isn't ethical, but I can't live without you. You have become my life. You are always taking over my thoughts, and I either need you to get out of my head or come a little closer." She takes a deep breath, closing her eyes. Tears falling from her eyes.

"Ellie, I need you.." she was about to say something else, but I stepped forward, smashing my lips onto hers. It took her a minute to realize what's going on, but after a second, she kisses me back. It's like the whole world froze. I could no longer feel the pouring rain, I couldnt hear the thunder, or see the lightning. All I could feel were Tilly's lips on mine.

She pulled me closer, gently biting my lip, causing me to melt into her. We fit perfectly together.

I pulled away, I needed to catch my breath. As I pulled away, I could see that Tilly's eyes were still closed, her breathing was fast and shallow. She needs me..?

"Tilly, I need you too.." I whispered, I didn't know if she could hear me over the sound of the rain and thunder. She eyes shot open, as she looked into my eyes. She pulled me into a hug, and gently cried on my shoulder. I pulled her closer, and hugged her.

"Ellie, I can't live another day without you by my side." Tilly says looking down. I lifted her head, so she'd look at me. I moved her wet brown hair from her face, and I leaned closer, and kissed her once again. This time she immediately kissed me back, this kiss being more aggressive, but full of passion.

I pulled away. "You don't have to." We gently smiled at each other.

"What did I just witness?" I heard Kenzie ask, as I turned my head to see her standing in the doorway. I honestly forget she existed in that moment.

"Umm...." I heard Tilly say as she looks from Kenzie to myself.

"Wait, Ellie. I thought you were over her?" Kenzie asked teasingly. I rolled my eyes.

Tilly was looking between us very confused. "Would you like to come inside? It's pouring out here." Tilly nodded as we all headed inside. Olivia jumping into my arms, but gagging when she feels I'm wet. I put her down and laugh.

"Who's that?" Tilly points to Olivia.

"That's Olivia. Kenzie's sister." Tilly nodded her head.

"She's cute." I smiled.

"Would you like some clothes to change out of your wet ones?" Tilly nodded as she followed me to my bedroom. I went to Kenzie's closet, because Tilly was threeish inches taller than me, so my clothes wouldn't fit her. I grabbed a pair of grey sweat pants, and a plain black t-shirt.

When I turned around to give her the clothes, I heard a gasp slip from her mouth. "Ellie, what happened to your cheek?" I touched the spot on my face where Jessica slapped Kenzie and I earlier that day.

"Oh, um, Kenzie's mom slapped Kenzie and I earlier." I said looking down.

"Are you girls okay? What happened?" I handed Tilly the clothes, and went to sit on the floor near my bed, I didn't want to get my bed wet.