Chapter 2

Kenzie and I were both in Math as our teacher, Mr. Goldwin was going over his rules for the semester. We've been her ten minutes, but it felt like a century. He was mid 40's and bald. His voice sounded like he was low key dead inside.

"So, if you turn in a paper past the due date. I will not take it. You will get an F. All of you are 17 and 18 years old. You need to learn responsibility, and not be treated like babies." All the class groaned as Mr. Goldwin continues to talk, and talk. I just tune him out and turn to Kenzie.

"What a complete asshole." We both said in unison, which made it sound louder than we both wanted it to. Both our eyes went wide, as we know everyone heard us.

"Oh, so it looks like we have some disrespectful kids in here. Yes, I mean kids, because adults don't act like immature brats." Mr. Goldwin scolded at Kenzie and I. "Both of you have detention after school." I was used to getting detentions, considering I didn't have a filter, so I said the first thing that pops into my mouth, I also fight at school a lot. It's not like I mean to get into trouble. People just piss me off.

I heard Kenzie speak up, "Mr. Goldwin, I'm truly sorry for saying that, but I can't have detention after school. I already talked to the principal and all of my after school detentions will be held during lunch." Mr. Goldwin rolled his eyes.

"So, not only do I have two delinquents, but I also have a spoiled princess in here." The whole class ruptured out in laughed, as Mr. Goldwin slammed his hand on his desk. "Everyone be quite." All the laughed died down in, I swear 2.5 seconds.

"No, sir. I'm not a spoiled princess. I have to pick up my four year old sister from school." Mr. Goldwin just rolled his eyes, and continued to go over his rules. God damn, why are there so many fucking rules. I can't remember all of them!

About 25 minutes later, the bell finally rang, as everyone hurried up and packed up their stuff, and darted out of the room. My self included. Now it's time for science.

Kenzie and I both walked together finding the science room. We had a hard time finding it, which resulted in us being late. We finally walked into the room about a minute after the tardy bell rang. She was nice about it, just told us to hurry a little faster next time.

The science teacher was much nicer than Mr. Goldwin. Her name was Ms. Parker. She was late 30's, her voice was high pitched. She was decent, but a little annoying. I was a little bummed out, because of last period, so I just zoned everything out, and before I knew it, the dismissal bell was ringing.

Kenzie and I packed up our stuff and headed out the door. Great, time for the period I hated most. History. It just hurt my brain. We knew where the history room was, considering it's the same classroom every year. I'm sorry, but why do I need to learn about some dead, racist old men.

We made it to the classroom with two minutes to spare. So, I put my stuff down and told Kenzie I need to use the bathroom, and left the room. As I was about to go into the bathroom, someone was leaving, which made me hit my head on the floor, causing me to fall backwards.

"Omg! Are you okay?" I hear a girl say, as she bent down. I was holding my forehead.

"Please watch where you're going next tim-" I stopped mid sentence as I saw the women who hit me with a door. She was stunning. She had brown curly hair that stopped at her shoulder. She had golden brown eyes, her skin look silky smooth, with a slight tan. "It's okay, I forgive you. I should have been watching where I was going." I gave her a slight smile.

"No, it was as my fault. Is your head okay?" I heard her perfect voice say. I Nodded my head.

"My ego is more hurt than anything." I say as she helps me up, as she laughed a little bit. "You don't look like a student, are you a teacher here?" I asked as she nodded.