𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 -- 𝚌𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚢

𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊/𝚗

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

The room was filled with an anxious silence. The only sounds were the tapping of fingers, the clicking of pens, and the muffled voices from outside. The were calls made on the speakers above head, summoning doctors to different rooms and floors. Some people paused by the room, startled or amazed by the sight of the previous Symbol of Peace pacing the floor. 

A small door to the left opened, revealing a man dressed in mint green scrubs. “L/n?”

Two figures jumped forward. “How’s my daughter?”

The doctor shifted on his feet. “Please, take a seat.” 

They did as asked, watching him sit in the only free chair on the private waiting room. He glanced around the room of people awaiting his words. Her mother, her father, her brothers, her sister, her friends, her teachers; everyone. 

“Due to the state of her body, we weren’t able to do much. There was so much damage internally, it was a mess when we opened her up. Her appendix ruptured and cause an infection to spread through her body. Her liver was soiled by the infection, and her spleen was rendered useless. Not to mention the state of her lungs. The broken and fractured ribs she had punctured her left lung, and they were filled with blood. She had a severe concussion, and some possible brain damage, both from the lack of oxygen and the blunt force trauma. Her left leg was shattered from the knee down, and her left wrist was broken,” He said. 

“Is she stable?” Aizawa asked.

“For now. I apologize for not asking consent first, but we induced her into a coma to allow her body to have some time to heal,” He explained. 

“No, that’s okay. As long as she’s alive,” Her mother breathed in relief, despite the tears falling over her cheeks. 

“But...that’s not all,” He said, causing all eyes to fall upon him. He sighed softly. “The damage to her nervous system was the worst I’ve ever seen before. I’m....afraid that L/n won’t be able to recover fully from this.”

“What does that mean?” Keiji asked. 

“It means that the amount of damage to her nerves...it’s enough to paralyze someone. To be truthfully honest, it’ll only take a miracle for this girl to ever get up and walk again,” He said. “It was just too much at once. I’ve never seen someone with those types of injuries ever survive on the table before. She must have some kind of strong will that’s keeping her alive right now.”