gives you hell

TW: knife play, blood play - just get prepared for hot af bucky.

Bucky pulled Harley out of the club his hand never leaving hers. They grabbed their coats, knowing this time to cover their faces with them, making Harley giggle a little. They jumped into Bucky's car which had been pulled around by the valet, and he raced to his apartment weaving between cars. 

He pushed her into his apartment, hands gripping her cheeks. She pushed off his jacket making quick work of unbuttoning his shirt. His hands coasted down her curves, yanking her closer to him. 

She tasted divine, and he hadn't even really tasted her yet. But gods he was going to.

He pushed her against the windows, not even bothering to go upstairs. They just couldn't fucking wait. Bucky pulled the zip on the back of her dress letting it fall to her knees revealing her completely naked body. The thought of her not wearing any panties to the club evoked a guttural groan from him.

"Fuck." He grunted drinking her in. She kicked off her shoes, letting the dress fall to the floor, leaving her completely exposed. Her hands wandered over his chest pulling open his shirt and ripping it off his arms. She began tracing lines over his tattoos as she kissed down his neck. 

His hand dipped between her thighs, spreading her folds and dipping a thick finger into her soaking cunt. She whined and moaned at the touch, needing more. "Bucky." His name sounded fucking incredible coming from her, all needy and messy for him.

She was flipped around, her face flush to the huge window hands pinned above her head. His fingers plunged inside her, moans spilling from her lips, her back arching. Her hips rocked against him as he relentlessly pounded into her, knuckles deep. His tongue licked a stripe up her neck, her hand flying back to grip his neck, pulling him into her.

"You're mine." He growled fingers still hammering into her. She nodded, tears streaming down her face from the force. She could feel herself getting close already, stunned by his ability to make her cum so fast. 

He suddenly pulled his fingers out, leaving her feeling empty. She groaned at the lack of contact, spinning back around to find him. It was difficult to see in the dark but, he had strode over to the cabinet in the living room, pulling open a drawer and removing a small sharp knife. Fuck.

He stepped back towards her, not saying a single word. He pushed her up against the window, knife pressed harshly against her neck. She gulped at the feeling, nodding her head, assuring him this was okay. It was more than fucking okay. With his free hand he unbuckled his belt, pushing down his pants letting his cock spring free. She spread her legs wider allowing him more access. He smirked, eyes never leaving hers, running the tip of his cock the length of her slit, brushing over her clit. 

He turned her over, bending her at the waist, knife still pressed against her throat. She kept her hands against the cold glass to steady herself, looking out at the flashing lights of the city. He slowly pushed the tip in, Harley letting out a high pitched whine.

She cried out in pure ecstasy as Bucky slammed balls deep into her pussy. He groaned, pausing for a brief second before thrusting into her at a pulverising pace. Her hips rocked against him, pushing him in as deep as possible.

"You're fucking mine." He growled over the sound of slapping skin. She nodded unable to even form words, a string of moans just falling from her mouth. 

He retracted his knife from her neck, bringing it to her ass. He sunk the blade into the soft skin, a trickle of blood spilling down the outside of her leg. She screamed at the sting, a mixture of pain and pleasure, not wanting him to stop.