shut up and drive

"Buckyyy..." Harley sang in a melodic tune kissing his neck softly. He groaned quietly, turning his head away from her. "Bucky." She said again, kissing the length of his jaw, right under his chin and up to his cheek. 

"I could get used to this." He finally responded in his gruff morning voice, gaining consciousness. He was still drowsy despite his ten hours of uninterrupted rest. 

"What waking up in a shitty motel?" 

"Exactly." He smiled closing his eyes again rolling over away from Harley who had been up for an hour or so and managed to shower and pack everything up. 

She stood up from the bed, sighing defeatedly as Bucky refused for the second time this morning to get up. So, she resorted to her backup plan. The only things she had left.

She climbed on top of him, kissing from his jaw, down his neck to his chest. From there her tongue drew a hot stripe down the centre of his abs to his Adonis belt. She felt him twitch under her touch, feeling his dick grow hard under her stomach where she was leaning against him. 

Bucky's eyes flicked open as she reached a hand inside his sweatpants, running a fingertip along the length of his cock. Toying with him. His teeth sunk into his bottom lip as his hips jerked up into her. 

Harley hummed, relishing in his neediness. She pulled the sweats down his solid cock springing out, a small bead of precum already leaking from the tip. She took it in her hand, pumping him a few times before placing hot, wet kisses along the shaft. 

"Please baby." He groaned, his hand stroking over the top of her head. 

She began to lick and suck on the tip, teasing him for just a little longer. Her mouth lowered around him, taking the whole length in her mouth. He grunted and groaned at the feel of the wet heat from her mouth. His hips bucked into her as her head bobbed up and down, gagging as he hit the back of her throat.

"My good girl." He grumbled, seething. His cock widened her throat as he pushed the back of her head. Bucky's fingers tangled in her hair forcing her head up and down on him. "Fuck doll-"

The combination of tears and spit pooled on his thighs, coating Harley's face. His fingers gripped tighter pushing her with more force making her gag against him. 

Bucky's cock twitched in her mouth as hot jets of cum fired into the back of Harley's throat. His teeth ground together as he watched her suck on him, swallowing every last drop of cum. 

Harley crawled back over him placing kisses on his neck as she straddled his torso. "Did that wake you up?" She teased scrunching up her nose as she ran her fingernails up and down his neck. 

He nodded his head lifting Harley beneath her arms as he sat upright. "What time is it?"

"It's ten thirty." She smiled. "You were out for hours."

"Fuck. Okay give me ten minutes then we'll hit the road." He placed her down on the bed and rolled off the side, digging through his discarded bag on the floor and throwing on a pair of black jeans and a black button down shirt. "We'll go grab some snacks at the gas station down the road if you want."

Harley grinned widely wiggling in excitement.  Snack stops were her favourite part of road trips. Leaping up from the bed she threw her duffel bag over her shoulder "I'll go pack up the car." 

After Bucky spent way longer than his promised ten minutes to get ready, they both hopped in the car, Harley immediately turning to some local radio station  which was blasting seventies classics. 

He had a hand on her thigh and a hand on the wheel as  he cruised down to the gas station. 

It was very similar to the motel. Ancient and falling to bits. He instructed Harley to wait in the car as he filled the tank and walked in the small wooden building. She watched from the car, her cheek resting on her arm on the door.