But I love her.

~Riley's pov~
I speak up. "You can be fine with it and let us date!" I said hopefully. Maya and her mom look at me. I smile nervously and rub the back of my neck. "It's just a suggestion.." Katy sighs and looks at Maya. "Maya, I want to talk to you." They go into another room. I sit down and wait for them.
~Maya's pov~
"Sit down." My mom says after I get into her room. I sit down on her bed. She sits down next to me. "You know I love you to death, but I keep dissapointing you." I look at her. "You don't dissapoint me, I don't expect things anymore. Riley does. You let her down." My mom sighs. "Maya, I don't know how to feel about you dating her.." I look at her hopefully and smile slightly. "Mom, she won't leave me. She cares about me. She has this uncontrollable need to help others. Especially me, like when she hunted you down because you didn't come to the art show. The point is, I'm spending more time with her now than before. Mom, you can't take this away from me.. Or her. She'll be dissapointed.. And so will I." She just looks at me. "Maya.. I-.." She sighs. "I just-.... Give me some time. To get used to this. Now just go hang out with Riley." I go out into the living room to see Riley sitting on the couch waiting. "Hey." Is all I say as I sit down next to her. "What'd she say?" She smiled wide. "She doesn't know.. She needs to let this sink in. But for now, lets enjoy this time alone." I lean in and kiss her gently. She kisses back. "Let's go back to your house.." I say. "Why can't we stay here?" She asked. "I just- rather go back to your house." She looks into my eyes and grabs my hand. "Okay." We're about to leave I stop. "What's wrong, Maya?" She asked. "I'm gonna' change.." She looks at me with puppy dog eyes. 'Aww the puppy dog eyes again. You know my weakness, Riley' I thought to myself. "Please don't change, Maya. You look so beautiful in that dress." She smile and grabs my hands. I roll my eyes and smile slightly. "Anything for you, princess." I think for a second. "But only IF you don't change out of yours." I smirk. She looks at me and smirks back. "Then I guess we won't continue what we were doing before your mother got here." I cross my arms and blush a little. "Hmph!" I smirk. "Then I guess you won't get that either." I smile at her. "Neither of us change." She told me. I rolled my eyes. She smiles wide. "You're so cute, Maya." She told me, causing me to smile. "Not as cute as you." I told her. "No, you're cuter." She argued back. "No you." I told her. "No you." "No Maya, you are." I smirk. "Okay, you win. I'm cuter." Riley smiles wide. "Yay. I won." I roll my eyes and giggle a little. "I love you, so much, Riley." I told her as I got closer and kissed her passionatly. She wraps her arms around my waist, I wrap my arms around her neck, deepening the kiss. Riley pulls away. "Maya, we should go back to my house now.." "Right." She grabbed my hand. We walk to her house.
~Riley's pov~
We get back to my apartment, when we walk in, my dad's waiting for me. "Oh, hi dad.." I said nervously. He glares at me. "Riley, where have you been? I've been worried sick about you!" "Dad, I was just at Maya's." He gets mad. "Well you shouldn't have been there!" I look at him with mixed emotions. "But dad, you said-" he interrupts. "I know what I said, but I changed my mind, I'm sorry Riley, but you're not allowed to see Maya anymore!" I get mad. "But dad!" I yelled. "No buts, Riley. I ment what I said!!" I grab Maya's hand. "No." He looks at me madly. "What did you just say?" I stand my ground. "I said, NO!" Topanga comes into the living room. "What's going on? I heard yelling!" I continue yelling. "This is MY world, and I choose Maya to live it with me. You can't tell me that I can't date her! You told me to fight for what I believe in, and this is what I believe in! So I'm fighting for it!" Topanga looks at Corey. "Corey, come here." Maya looks at me. "I can't believe you stood up to your dad like that!" I look back at her. "Maya, I love you, so much. You're worth fighting for to me. I won't go down without a fight." She smiles. "You won't go down alone." I smile and wrap my arm around her waist. She kisses me gently.
~Topanga's pov~
"Corey, what happened?" He looks at me madly. "Riley just got home from Maya's. She shouldn't have been out this late!" I just look at him. "What is this really about?" He sighs. "My daughter shouldn't be doing this.. I don't want her dating Maya. I never wanted her to." I put my hand on his shoulder. "You don't trust her." He looks at me shocked. "I do trust M-" I interrupt him. "You don't trust Riley. You don't want her to leave us for Maya." He sighs. "I guess that's true.. But, I can't be the only one that feels like that." I look into his eyes. "I care about Riley just as much as you do. But she's so happy with Maya." Corey sighs. "I know, I just don't want her to leave us yet.." I look at him. "She's not leaving us yet. She still loves us. She's not leaving us yet." He sighs. "Yeah. You're right. I should trust that she won't leave us yet."
~Riley's pov~
My mom and dad come back out into the living room, I grab Maya's hand. Corey and I walk up to eachother. "Dad, I'm not going to leave Maya. I love her." She wraps her arm around my neck, I wrap my arm around her waist. "I know. I'm sorry, Riley. I was just afraid that you would leave us for Maya." Maya and I look at eachother. "Mr. Matthews, you know that Riley would never leave her family for me, she loves you guys. She wouldn't leave you." "Now you don't know that, Maya." I spoke up. "Riley!" My dad said shocked. "I do know that, Riley, we may spend more time together now, but you won't leave your family." I look down. "Yeah. You're right." I look back up at Corey. "I'm sorry dad.. I shouldn't have said that, but I still love Maya." He puts his hand on my shoulder. "I know you do, Riley. I'm proud of you for standing up for her like before. I'm sorry, I over reacted. I'm going to let you and Maya be together still." I smile wide and look at Maya. She smiles back. I hug her tightly and kiss her gently. We go to my room. "I can't believe he almost made us break up." I finally spoke. "Riley, I saw that comming.. I knew he wasn't so happy with us dating." I look at her shocked. "Maya.." She smiles. "But we're still together though. He's happy with it now." I look down. "Yeah.. I guess you're right." Maya moves closer to me and puts her arm around me. "Aww, cheer up, Riles." She puts her finger under my chin and moves my head to look at her and kisses me gently. "That cheer you up?" She smirked. I smiled. "A little.. But.. You know what'd make me better?" Maya smiles and kisses me passionatly, wrapping her arms around my neck. I kiss her back passionatly and wrap my arms around her waist, deepening the kiss. Her tongue penetraits my mouth. I begin feeling around her tongue. She pulls away and kisses my chin and goes down. She goes to my shoulder then to my collar bone. "Maya~" I moan out slightly. She then unzips my dress and pulls it down slowly. We both blush. "You are so beautiful." Maya said as she smiled. I smile back. "Thanks." She came back up to my lips and continued kissing me passionatly. I pull away and put my hands behind Maya and start to unzip her dress, when I notice someone outside of the window. My eyes widen and I put my dress back on. "What's wr-" "Someone's outside!" I told her. "What?!" She said shocked and zipped her dress back up. I run to my window to see Lucas. My eyes widen once again. "L-Lucas?! Wh-what are you doing here this late?" He just sits there staring at nothing, his eyes wide and mouth open. "Wh-w-what was THAT?" He finally said. Maya comes and sits next to me. "We're dating, Bucky mcboing boing!" Maya smiled wide and told him. "Why are you here this late?" I asked him again. "I just-.. Wanted to ask you something.." "Seriously! You couldn't have texted me? Or waited until tomorrow?" He looks at me. "I did text you, several times, Riley." I look at my phone and smile nervously. "Oh.. I've been kinda' busy with Maya." He rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I saw." I cross my arms. "So what did you want to ask me?" He sighs. "Nothing.. Never mind. It doesn't matter anymore. I'll just.. Go." He leaves. I look at Maya. "Maybe we should go to bed now.." Maya sighs. "Alright." I go look through my closet for som pajamas. I find a tanktop and a pair of shorts. I change in my closet and come out. Maya's wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I turn the light off and Maya and I lay down facing eachother. We wrap our arms around eachother, causing our bodies to be on eachothers. I kiss her gently as she does the same. "Goodnight my princess." I smiled. "Goodnight my knight.. I still need to work on that.." Maya rolls her eyes then closes them and goes to sleep. I do the same.