Vacation!.. Wait...

~Maya's pov~
I'm sitting by the window, staring out at the clouds and city below us as we go on our journey. Riley lays her head on my shoulder, I wrap my arm around her. She looks at me. I look back at her. She kisses me gently, I kiss back. "I love you, Maya." I smile. "I love you too, Riley." "I wonder how long the flight will be." Riley said. I get up. "I'll go find out." I walk to the pilot. "Hey, how long will the flight be?" I asked. "Aboouuutt.. A couple hours." "Okay thanks." I walk back over to Riley. "It'll be a couple hours." I told her. "Okay.. So, you wanna.." She gets up and kisses me passionatly. I wrap my arms around her neck, deepening the kiss. She wraps her arms around my waist, pulling our bodies together. I feel her tongue on my lips, I part my lips to allow her entry. Our tongues start dancing together. It feels like forever that goes by with this kiss. Our tongues begins to melt together. Riley pulls away and takes my shirt off of me as I take her shirt off of her and we continue kissing. The pilot then comes in. "I put the jet on aauuu-.." Riley and I pull away, our faces deep red. He points the other way with his thumb and goes into the bathroom. Riley and I look at eachother. "Maybe.." I start. "Yeah." Riley got it. We put our shirts back on and sit back down next to eachother. The pilot comes out of the bathroom. "Oh good, you two are done. I'll be landing the jet by your hotel soon. It's a really nice place. You get a lot of privacy." Riley and I look at eachother and smile. "Okay." We said in unicent. Riley lays her head on my shoulder and I lay my head on hers and wrap my arm around her. The pilot comes and opens the door. "We have arrived miladies." He bows by the door and we go out. Then he comes and gives us our luggage. "You have a reservation under Riley Matthews here. Enjoy." He told us. We look st eachother and smile. Riley grabs the suitcase and we go into the hotel. Riley and I look around in awe. "Wow this is nice." I say. We go up to the counter. "Reservation for Riley Matthews." She told the lady. "Okay you will be in room 269. Enjoy your stay." She said with a smile and handed us a key to the room. "Let's go!" I said as I pointed the way we were going and grabbed Riley's hand. We get to our hotel room and Riley sets the suitcase down. I look around. "Really? This is it. We don't even have a bathroom. What the heck!" Then I notice a door. I go to it. "Here's the b-" I open it and see the most amazing hotel room ever. My mouth drops. Riley comes and looks as I look around. There's a living room, kitchen, and giant bathroom with a jacuzzi. "Uhm, are we staying here for a week or moving in? This place is awesome!" Riley goes to the kitchen. "There's a note on the refrigerator." She grabs it and reads it. Her eyes widen and she smiles wide. She opens it and it's full of so much awesome stuff. "All this is free!" She said excitedly. My eyes widen. "That's awesome!" I said excitedly. I notice that there's a balcony too. I go over to it. And walk outside. Riley follows after me. "This sure beats a fire escape." I say. "Yeah.. This is a great view." Riley said, standing behind me. I turn around and see her avert her eyes to my face. I blush a little and roll my eyes. "You were looking at my butt, weren't you?" She smiles a little. "Yeah." I roll my eyes and go back inside as Riley follows. "You promised me.." She comes and wraps her arms around my waist, pulling our bodies together and kisses me passionatly. I kiss back and wrap my arms around her neck, deepening the kiss. I feel her tongue on my lips, I part them allowing her entry. Our tongues start dancing together. She pulls away and takes her shirt off, I take mine off as she does. She pushes me onto the couch and gets on top of me and kisses me passionatly, our tongues dance together. She unhooks my bra and takes it off of me and begins kissing my jaw line, causing me to moan slightly. She starts kissing down my neck and gets to my breast and starts sucking my nipples, making me moan a little louder. She starts kissing down my stomach and gets to my hip bone and begins kissing my hip bone then she unbuttons and unzips my jeans and pulls them down along with my underwear. She starts fingering me, causing me to moan louder. She comes up and kisses me passionatly as she's fingering me. She goes back down between my legs and sticks her tongue inside me, making me moan louder. She starts licking me. "Rileyy~" I moaned out. She then begins eating me. "R-RILEY~" I moaned louder. She eats me more intently. "R..R-RI-RILEY~" she then comes and kisses me passionatly. She takes the rest of her clothes off and lays down on the couch. I smirk and get on top of her this time. I go straight to her nipples and start sucking them. Making her moan slightly. I then go between her legs, waisting no time, I stick my tongue inside her and begin tasting her. "Oh~ Maya~" she moaned. Not too long later I begin eating her. "MAYA~" she moaned my name. I eat her more intently, making her moan more. "M-MAY-MAYA~" I go back and kiss her passionatly, putting my tongue into her mouth and tasting her tongue. We pull away, gasping for air. We go into the bedroom and lay down next to eachother, Riley laying her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around her as well. I sigh slightly and fall asleep. I wake up to Riley shaking me. "Maya! Wake up! You need to get up and get dressed!!" She said, sounding a little scared. "Why? What's wrong Riles?" I asked confused. "I'll explain later!" I get up and get dressed. She grabs my hand and pulls me to the door, about to leave. "Wait the key!" I say, about to pull my arm from Riley's grip. "I got it." She says as she pulls it out and shows me. I let her drag me to where ever she's dragging me to. "What are we doing? Where are we going? What time is it?" I asked all these questions. "It'ss.. 6:27" she told me and kept pulling me, not answering my other questions. I sigh. Riley suddenly stop. "Close your eyes." She told me. "Riles-" "Close your eyes, please Maya." I roll my eyes and close them. She continues pulling me and she stops. I feel her hands covering my eyes. "You can open them!" She removed her hands and I opened my eyes. I see a hammock by the ocean and tiki torches surrending the hammock. Off to the side, I see a table with two plates and a single flower and a sheet of paper on one plate and a food dome thing. "What do you think!" She said excitedly. "I don't know.. Let's go sit down." I go to the table and Riley pulls out the chair with the flower and paper on the plate. I smile and sit down. She tries to push me in, but fails. I pull myself in and she goes and sits down across from me and just stares at me and smiles. "Read it." She told me and looked at the paper infront of me. "Okay." I unfold it and read it.