Suffer the silence

~Riley's pov~
I look at her with hopeful puppy dog eyes. She doesn't say anything. She just gets up and grabs my hand and pulls me onto the subway so we won't be late for school. "Maya, please talk to me. I'll do anything." I get her attention by saying that, but she still doesn't say anything. I look at her with puppy dog eyes. "Maya.." I say sadly. She smiles and lays her head on my shoulder. We get to school and go to history class. "You two. You're late." I look at Maya. She looks back at me and doesn't say anything. "Maya, just say something, anything! Please!!!!" I begged she's about to say something, but Kevin stops her before she does. "Oh, are the two little girlfriends having trouble? Oh I'm so sorry." He teased sarcastically. He comes up to me. "Since your girl isn't talking to you, do you wanna' give me a chance." I don't reply. "Oh, so you're gonna' do the same thing to me your little girlfriend is doing to you. Okay. I understand." I can see Maya glaring at him, but not say anything. "Maya, can I talk to you for a second?" My dad asked her. She nods and gets up and leaves the room with my dad following. Kevin sits in Maya's seat. I glare at him. "Get out of Maya's seat."
~Maya's pov~
I leave the classroom with Corey following me. "Maya, why won't you talk to Riley? She stayed up crying all night, do you realize how much you hurt her?" He asked me sternly. "I do sir. But do you realize how much she hurt me without even realizing it?" He looks at me with sympathy. "Riley would never try to hurt you, you know that. But your intentionally hurting Riley." I look at him with mixed emotions. "I know. I'm sorry about that, sir. And I'm sorry, but I can't date your daughter anymore." His eyes widen in shock. "But Maya, after all that's happened you're going to just leave her? Do you realize how much she loves you!" I sigh. "I do. But don't you realize that I'm destined to hurt her. I did the other night without trying to. You didn't see the look on her face when I told her everything. I didn't even mean to bring any of that up.." I look down. "I wish I didn't. Other wise, Riley and I would be fine.." Corey looks around for a second. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." I roll my eyes and sit down on the bench. He runs somewhere and comes back with handcuffs. "What are you doing?" I ask suspiciously. "You'll see." He grabs my arm and pulls me into the class room. "Riley, come up here." She comes up and stands next to me. "This is my daughter. And this is her best friend, and girlfriend, Maya. They recently got into a fight, and I know how to get them out." He pulls out the handcuffs. "Oh no, you're not doing this." I told him. "Oh yes I am. I'm the teacher, I say I am." He puts one hand cuff on my arm he looks at Riley. "Riley, give me your arm." She gives it to him and he handcuffs us together. I just sigh and look at Riley. I smile at her. "Are you going to talk to me again?" She smiled hopefully. I rolled my eyes and smile. "Yeah you adorable goofball." She smiles wide and hugs me. "Thank you, Maya!!!!" I look at Corey. "You can unlock the handcuffs now." He reaches into his his pockets. His eyes widen. "It's gone!" He says. Riley's and I's eyes widen. "What!?" Riley and I say in unisent. "I love her, so much, but, it'll be kind of annoying to be handcuffed to someone." I say. "But Maya, it'll be fun!" I look at her. "You do realize we'll have to wear these same outfits until he gets a key." Her eyes widen. "Dad you need to find the key, and you need to find it now." "Okay, calm down you two. I'll get another key." He leaves the class room for a few minutes. He comes back. "I couldn't get another key. But look on the bright side, you won't have to leave eachother's sides!" I roll my eyes and sigh. Riley and I glare at him. "Calm down you two, I'll get another key as soon as I can, but for now, spend your time together wisely. Enjoy this time together." I look at him shocked and angrily thinking he's going to tell Riley I was considering breaking up with her. Riley looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" He looks at me. "We love eachother! Of course we'll enjoy it!" I say, distracting Riley from what he said. She smiles and agrees. "Yeah." She says happily. Then Riley and I go back to our desks, of course, we have to move them closer together so our arms won't be out. So we move our desks next to eachothers. Riley lays her head on my shoulder. I lay my head on hers. I would wrap my arm around her, but I can't. "I love you, princess Maya." "I love you too, princess Riley."
~Lunch time, Maya's pov~
"Riley, I'm not so sure about this, I don't want to be humiliated again today. Can we please leave?" We intertwined our fingures together. "They won't make fun of you today, Maya. If they do, don't worry about it." She kisses me gently. I kiss her back. We go into the cafeteria and sit where we normally do. Lucas sits next to me and Farkle sits next to Riley. "Ladies." He says to us. "Hey Farkle.." I reply back. I look at Lucas. "How ya' doin'?" I ask him. He looks down. "Not too well." "What's wrong?" Riley chimed in. "Don't worry, I've been talking to Farkle about it. You two have been busy lately, don't want to worry you with my problems." He told us. I sigh, as does he.
~After school, Maya's pov~
We arrive at Riley's house after a long day of school. Riley and I go into her room. "Maya, are you okay? You've been acting weird since you forgave me.. Did you not want to?" She looks down sadly. "Riley-.. I'm sorry." I apologized. "Wh-" "For doing that to you, leaving you, when you needed me, and for giving you the silent treatment." I look into her eyes, she does the same, and I grab her hands. "Riley, I've loved you for so long, you know that I want to protect you from being hurt.." I look down and continue. "But, I did just that-hurt you. And I knew that I was.. Riley, I love you so much. I never want to hurt you again. When I was telling you, your face, your sad, sad face just-.. Absolutly broke my heart. I don't want to hurt you, Riley. I never wanted to hurt you. I care for you too much to hurt you." She looks at me with sympathy and kisses me gently. I kiss back. After we pull away, I pull her in for another kiss, a passionate kiss. She kisses me back just as passionatly. I wrap my one arm around her waist, as she does the same. She pulls away and looks at me with those adorable puppy dog eyes. "Maya.." Is all she said. I smile wide. "Riley, we're handcuffed together! Do you realize what we can do?!" She looks at me confused and tilts her head a little. I sigh. "Okay.. I need to stop." She keeps looking at me confused. I lean in and kiss her passionatly she kisses back. I pick her up and carry her to her bed. I set her down and get ontop of her, sliping my tongue into her mouth. I feel her tongue, dancing with mine. I slip my hand under her shirt, feeling her flat stomach. I move my hand up slowly, it reaches her bra. I take her shirt off of her, I begin kissing her jaw line. She moans slightly, causing me to smile. I go down her neck, taking slow, individual kisses as I slowly go down her neck. I get to her collar bone and kiss it slowly. I moved my hands behind her back and unhook her bra, well the best I could since we're still handcuffed. I slowly slide her bra off, revealing her breasts. Riley and I both begin to blush. I slowly go down her chest and get to her nipples and I begin to slowly suck on them, causing Riley to moan a little loud I look up at her. Then I move back up to her lips and begin kissing her again. This time, her tongue comes into my mouth and begins dancing with my tongue one again. She pulls away and takes my shirt off of me and begins kissing my jaw bone, causing me to moan slightly. She slowly goes down my neck as I did to her. She stops on my neck and begins sucking on it, giving me a hicky. She unhooks my bra and pulls it off of me. I blush deep red. She smiles. "You're so cute when you blush." I smile back. Then she goes to my nipples and begins sucking them. I begin to moan. She stops and looks at me seductivly. "I love your moans.." She said and continued sucking my nipples. She goes down my stomach, kissing it. I moan slightly. She keeps going down my stomach and gets to my hip bone. My moaning gets a little louder. She begins unzipping my pants. Then her mom comes in. We hurry up and cover eachother. She looks at us with a shocked face then closes the door. Riley and I put our clothes back on then her mom opened the door again. "Dinner's ready." She told us then left the room. Riley and I look at eachother and smile. "We need to do that more often." I finally spoke. We kiss eachother once again the go to the living room and sit at the table. Riley lays her head on my shoulder, I lay my head on hers. "What's for dinner?" Riley asked. "Pussy cat." She joked with us. My and Riley's face turn deep red. "W-what?!" Riley asks shocked and embaressed. "Just kidding. Calm down you two. Gosh, what's got you so worked up?" Topanga asks us. I roll my eyes. "You.." I say back to her. "It's chicken. Eat up." Corey looks at Topanga. "We went over this, Topanga." She glares at him and starts to growl. His eyes widen in fear. "Anything you make for me, is great." He smiles and takes a bite of the chicken. Riley and I look at eachother. "Uhh, we'll skip dinner, mom." Riley spoke up. "Okay, honey." Riley glares at her dad. He looks at her confused. "What did I do this time?!" Riley keeps glaring at him and doesn't say anything. But she raises her arm with the handcuff, pulling my arm up with it. "Right.. I'll go get a key." He leaves. Riley and I go back to her room. After we close the door, "Let's go get something to eat." We said at the same time. I smile. "I like your thinking, Matthews." I told her. She smiles wide. "Yay." I sigh. "But we have to wait for your dad to get back with the key." She sighs. "Right.." I sit down on her bed, she sits down next to me. I fully get on the bed and lean on the back board, she does the same. She lays her head on my shoulder, I lay my head on hers. We fall asleep like that for a little bit. I wake up to Riley and Corey. "Wha-.." I say tiredly. Corey holds up the key to the handcuffs. I smile wide. "Yay." I say, making fun of Riley, causing her to elbow me. I giggle a litte and roll my eyes. Then Corey unlocks the handcuffs and leaves the room. "Finally!" I say excitedly as I wrap my arm around Riley. "Now lets go get something to eat." Riley said. "Where do you want to go?" I asked. She shrugs. "Don't know." "How about we just walk around and see what there is?" I suggested. "Okay." She agreed. We intertwine fingers and we walk around. "How about there?" I asked pointing at this interesting looking restraunt. "Uhh.." She looks at it suspiciously. "I don't think that's a restraunt, Maya." I look at it closely and finally realize that it's a strip club and I blush a little and fake laugh. "Let's go, Riles!" And I begin pushing her past it. "Where are we going to go? All the restraunts are closed now." Riley said. I get shocked. "Wait, what! What time is it!?" I asked shocked. Riley pulls out her phone. "It'ss.. 11:45" my eyes widen. "Lets just go to, like, mcdonald's or something." I suggest. "Maya, what's wrong?" I look around. "Nothing, nothing.. C'mon, let's just go." I wrap my arm around her and walk fast to mcdonald's.
~Riley's pov~
Maya wraps her arm around me and starts walking fast. We get to mcdonald's and I just glare at her. "What?" She asks innocently. I keep glaring at her. "What was that?!" I asked. "Nothing.. Don't worry about it, Riles." I look at her with puppy dog eyes. "Maya, I don't keep anything from you, you shouldn't keep anything from me.." She glares at me. "Well you didn't have a problem keeping your feelings hidden from me for years." I look at her with puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry, Maya.. I was always too scared to tell you because I thought you wouldn't like me back.." She looks at me and sighs. "Riley.." She kisses me gently. I kiss her back. "Just, if you know, you might get hurt, I just want to protect you, Riley." I smile. "Okay, thank you, Maya." We wrap our arms around eachother and order something to eat then we go and sit down at a booth and sit across from eachother. We both eat then we leave. On the way back, I hear this whispery voice. I get scared and cling onto Maya. "What's wrong, Riley?" She asked. "I heard this voice.." Her eyes widen. "We have to go." She grabs my hand and begins running and pulls me. "Not so fast!" I yell to her. "We have to be!!" She yells back to me and we finally get back to my house and go in through my window. I yawn. "I'm going to change.." I told Maya. She comes and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me passionatly. I kiss her back just as passionatly. I wrap my arms around her waist. Her tongue comes into my mouth. She starts kissing my jaw line. I moan a little. "M-Maya~.." I moaned, trying to get her to stop. "Maya~" I moaned out again. She smiles. I sigh. She starts going down my neck. "Maya..~" she finally pulls away. "Yes my sweet Riley?" "I'm tired, Maya.." She sighs. "Fine. Be no fun then." She joked. I punched her playfully. "Hey, don't be violent!" I smile and roll my eyes. I lean in and wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her passionatly. She kisses back. "I thought you were tired." She smirked. I smile slightly. "Well.." I don't know what to say, so I continue kissing her. She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her. She lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me. We continue kissing. I pull away. "Okay, seriously, Maya I'm tired." She sighs. "Alright, alright." I go into my closet and change into my tank top and shorts. I come out of the closet and lay down. Maya lays down next to me and we face eachother. She wraps her arms around me. I wrap my arms around her waist, pressing our bodies together. She kisses me goodnight, I kiss back. "Goodnight my sweet princess." She said to me. "Goodnight, my knight in shining armor." I fall asleep. I wake up the next morning and Maya's still asleep. I just stare at her beautiful face for a couple minutes. "You're so beautiful, Maya.." Then my eyes widen and I smile wide. I got an idea.