09/04/2020

Ok, today is not like yesterday. Today is today Day 11 of the lockdown. Woke up at 6 am sharp. Had breakfast which was good today. Watched the day speed by whiles I did absolutely nothing until I had a nap at noon. By the time I woke up, I found that there were already preparations for a second meal and I was excited. It had been quite long-awaited. I wasn't able to read HP much. I didn't achieve anything much today and it hurt my feelings a bit. I got into a row with my parents about privacy issues and I must admit that was stupid from me. I'm still but a child with teenage issues. 

I also talked a lot about the coronavirus case with them after the row was over. The number of cases is now at 1.5 million with over 90k deaths. Ghana had a rise in cases by about 40 and I'm just worried because it is just left with 3 days for this lockdown to be lifted and if cases continue rising, then the lockdown period will surely be extended. It's not as if I even believed that we would be able to stop the outbreak as fast as it started. 

To me, in addition to trying to fight and eradicate the virus immediately, we should learn how to continue our normal lives with it. All these lockdowns going on will only reduce spread, but after that what else. As far as there will still be cases of the virus, there can still be a resurge in the number of cases until a cure or vaccine is found. But if people are not able to merge this with their normal lives, I fear that the economic effect this will have will infect 100 times more people and be 100 times more deadly than the virus itself. The world will be shaken by this virus, there's no doubt about that. 

I tried to see if I would be able to download some comics but it seems like the virus has affected the sale of comics too. I've been waiting for one issue for a month now and I don't see it online. I never expected the virus to go to that side of life. Still don't know why it is even been affected. Or is it? Let me wait and re-check next week.

It's not yet time but I will be sleeping at exactly 10 pm today. I want to see where I can get to in HP before that time and I have about an hour so Shazam out---