16/04/2020

Day 18 of the lockdown. I have begun hearing rumours that the lockdown might be extended again and that it will be a full lockdown this time. Not like I could care more. It has already been a full lockdown to me and my family.

Today was better than yesterday. I had Indomie for breakfast. I couldn't remember the last time I had it. It was prepared around 11 am so I took a nap at 12 and woke up at 3 pm. I had to do extended learning for the languages because I was so into HP yesterday that I was completely forgotten about them. SAT practice and online courses were alright for today. Spanish and ASL too were ok. After waking up at 3 pm I saw I was feeling way more energetic than I was yesterday and I put the energy into thinking for the other book. I later decided to surf the web. I saw a lot of posts about the online classes system my school had moved to. Like I said, my siblings can't join in because my parents can't follow up with regularly spending money on getting internet connection.

Looking back at 2 days ago, there were about 70000 new cases and 6000 deaths, which was a drop from the previous day's number so I thought things were getting better. But after checking today, I found that yesterday added over 80000 cases and 8000 deaths and I was just like what the heck?????.

And Ghana added 5 cases to the tally taking the number to 641. As at this moment, there are about 2.1 million infected and 141000 deaths with just over half a million of all infected people recovered.

Now I am going back to HP. I'm addicted!!! And it is getting more and more interesting. Also, not that it matters, but there's no other meal for today so......I'll continue my other book later if I can (fingers crossed). I'm in the HP mood right now, so if I did miss anything today, I will be sure to add it tomorrow. Also, I think there is an internal conflict I'm having with myself whiles I write this book. Let me sleep over it and think it through.