10/04/2020

Day 12 of the lockdown. It's getting pretty frustrating nowadays. The rumours were right by the way. The president has extended the lockdown for 7 more days. The day began normally. I woke up just before 6 am. I had this strange dream yesterday of driving a car by its gear stick whiles trying to complete some missions, or was it just one mission? I don't remember much but I know I escaped crashes and deaths a lot of times and it felt very real. 

Today, I had one of the best breakfasts of my life I must admit; Dad at his best cooking. Listened to some BBC news (I listen to the BBC every day so...). So, cases of the virus are at 1.6 million and deaths at 100k. It's just heart-breaking news, though I'm not surprised by it because I feel the worst of the virus is still to come. I took a nap at 1 pm today. I don't know if I mentioned it earlier but the number of cases in Ghana is at 378. Though the day isn't over yet, I am certain we will not eat a second time today. I don't feel hungry anyway. 

You know, it's quite a funny thing that people just come into the world and spend most of their time working and getting jobs to help them feed themselves only to use the majority of the energy derived from the food to continue the job to earn money which will basically be used on feeding themselves......then cycle repeats. Why feed yourself to gain energy to work only to basically come back and feed yourself again?

I finished the 4th HP book today but I don't know how long it will take to finish the 5th because I want to continue writing my other book. I haven't added many lines to it for a while.
Today I tried reflecting on my university choices and application with my parents and brother. I will begin applying to college this August and hope to get in next year September. But I didn't want to spend too much time thinking about it because, come on, it's still more than a year away. I could be dead before that time for all I know.

I also thought about some people I knew some time ago. Old friends of mine and the memories I shared with them. It was nice and relaxing.
The truth is that the world is just so stagnant that it looks like time has frozen. The only thing I can say is going to happen sooner than I expected is that my A level result will be out by June instead of August. Not like it means anything much. Apart from that, everything is light years away (football and comics included) because of the outbreak.

I'm going to get busy now. Either to read HP or add lines to my other books (I've done my session of online courses for today).
I feel weak more often nowadays. I feel weak now. Goodbye.