19/04/2020

Day 7*3 of the lockdown. I know it's just 21 but I want the emphasis felt. Today is supposed to be the D-day of the lockdown. Although the lockdown began 20 days ago, I have witnessed a different type of life for almost 2 months now. 

Some days have brought hope and some have brought unimaginable pain, but of all these days I found today exceptionally boring and meaningless (at least until this moment). It was so bad that I stayed up the whole day reading HP and the good news is that I finished part 5. Starting part 6 probably tomorrow.

The outbreak has now affected over 2.4 million people and led to over 160000 deaths. Funnily Ghana didn't record any new case or death in the past 24 hours. That's what is officially stated although we all know that it's just because a lot of people weren't tested. 

I woke up 2 am but couldn't learn or do anything today. Like I said earlier, HP is to blame, it's too addictive. 

I didn't take a nap this afternoon too because we had only one meal and it was lunch just like yesterday, but the worst part is that I will be sleeping by 10 pm today because the president will be given a national address on the outbreak's situation. I will be able to tell if the rumours are true about another week of lockdown but I hope they are not.

Today I find it uneasy looking at today's this entry which just doesn't seem to contain any real information but I guess it's more proof that today has just been a meaningless one.