14/04/2020

Day 16 of the lockdown. Yesterday gave quite satisfactory results. I was able to add a few pages to my HP reading. As for the writing of my books, I will focus on the second one because this one is regularly ongoing. I must admit this, all authors of written works are brilliant. No written work of complete originality is easy to come up with. I am speaking from the experience I'm undergoing with my other book. I have not finished writing it. I have not even gotten to half a quarter the number of pages I want it to end and I'm already experiencing writer's block. I still have a lot of ideas for the book I have not written, and I'm still stuck. It is proving to be harder to do than I thought. As at yesterday, I was still in the introduction part of the main ideas. I spent more than 3 hours thinking and thinking and was only able to cough up about 100 words. Thumbs up to all writers of original works.

Well as for today's practice, they weren't as effective as yesterdays. In the morning before my nap, I was able to study for the SAT and complete my online courses' targets for the time given although I was really sluggish. But there's no need to rush anyway, just go slow and steady I think. After that, Spanish and ASL practice was also quite alright. I watched lots of YouTube videos of them just to get a feel of their environment. I downloaded some books that can help. I also went slow and steady with them though I'm not so happy with that because I felt like I could have done more before my time for it was over.

I only ate once today and since it was breakfast, my study plan for the evening was, well, shattered. I couldn't even add a word to my other book because I don't have the energy to do so. It's 9 pm now. I have been reading HP for over 2 hours, but I don't think I can reach my target number of pages (200) today and I just can't get to 10 pm.

Coronavirus Update. The number of cases is at 1.9 million although I'm sure it will hit 2 million tomorrow. Death toll at 120000. Ghana added 70 new cases to the count. We are now at 636.