25/04/2020

Day 6 of the liberation. There has still been no significant improvement in the life of my family even though it's been almost a week now my parents resumed work. Nevertheless, there was breakfast and dinner today just as there was yesterday so things are ok.

After going to school twice within the week, I've been having an unstable mind with a feeling that I will be called again but I am glad to say that I will be spending 24 hours at home today except the school wants me to be there at 7:40 pm haha. 

My daily routine was met with an efficiency of 95%. The entire morning studies was perfect. HP was the worst. I'm in the last HP book but I just couldn't focus to read more than a hundred pages and though I'm supposed to still have about 2 hours, my parents have decided that we go to bed at 8 pm today and I'm not in the mood to object. 

As for the other book, I only added points to be explained in future in it. I hate to say that I have been too much of a procrastinator concerning that book, but since this one will end tomorrow, I will pay more attention to the other one from Monday.

For most of the time today, I played Adele's songs as a background music thing. I don't know why, but I feel like I connect to her songs deeply. They touch the most delicate part of my personality, are gentle and even help me focus although this last part for me does not only apply to her songs. One thing I almost cannot do whiles studying is not listening to music. I am trying to stop that now because I am no more trying to just cram stuff and pass exams, but instead, I am trying to do things, such as writing these two books, which require deep thinking that most songs don't help with. To be able to get what I want, I will need to shut myself out of things like high music. To me though, classical music and Adele's songs are the only exceptions.

I still can't believe it but it seems like yesterday saw the highest daily increase of coronavirus cases with about 106,000 cases. It was shocking. The number of cases is now at 2.9 million with just over 200,000 deaths. More than 800,000 people have recovered. A lot of countries have begun lifting lockdown restrictions this week. Everyone is just worried about the economic recession. One funny news I heard is that oil companies in the US are now paying buyers to keep some of their oil for them because they have run out of storage space. Like I keep on reminding myself, 2020 is a year that will never be forgotten.