17/04/2020

Day 19 of the lockdown. Still was not able to determine whether the extension of Ghana's lockdown was a rumour or fact.

Yesterday had the highest number of daily cases for coronavirus, 95022 with deaths of 6996 people. This moves the total number of cases and deaths to 2.2 million and 147000 deaths.
I ate twice today, although it was the same food which was in excess so I divided it into two parts.

Today, I didn't follow my normal plan at all. I woke up 2 alright, studied SAT well (no online course today), practiced the languages way better, and instead of taking a nap, breakfast was prepared too late so I decided not to sleep.
I stayed up reading Harry Potter until now. I watched some HP movies in-between to release some pressure. 

I can't talk about that inner conflict I said I was facing yesterday because...I just can't. Maybe tomorrow. I couldn't add any new lines to my other book today. 

Well, I've been thinking and thinking about anything I have missed today because this looks like my shortest entry so far and I can't recall any. Probably because my mind is still in HP. I'm still pretty sure I forgot to add something to this entry. Anyway, such is life (don't even know why I used that phrase...)

Goodbye.