15/04/2020

Day 17 of the annoying lockdown. Woke up 2 as usual. Practiced for the SAT at the same rate as yesterday. I think I was even slower but I wasn't worried about my speed because you are bound to be that way (sluggish) when you go to bed with an empty stomach and get up to study. 

By the time I was supposed to learn languages I was already so tired that I couldn't even do anything apart from play a game of Sudoku. I won, played again, won, played again....until breakfast was ready. I ate to the point of satisfaction but since the food was prepared late and involved a lot of pepper, I couldn't take my nap at the normal time. I was forced to wait until noon to go to bed.

I woke up at 3 pm and began wondering how on earth I was going to do the remaining 3 things I hadn't done within 5-6 hours. So after like 5 minutes of thinking I came up with my solution. Its 4 pm now. I've been adding words to this book for the past 20 minutes. Yes, I just ended my thinking like 10 minutes ago. 

Anyway here's what's going to happen. I will ignore the other book for today because if I'm to add words to it, I will spend all my time and add only 2 lines. I don't want that. I will practice the languages for the last 1.5 hours until I go to bed. I will read HP from the time I finish talking about this plan until the time for the languages. Tadaaa, everything is taken care of.

Unfortunately, I was not able to access the internet because we didn't buy a data bundle today, so I was unable to continue my online courses or update myself on the situation of coronavirus cases both in Ghana and worldwide. I hope to do so tomorrow.
And if I see there is any need to update this write-up before going to bed today, I will do so.

If not, Shazam out.