11/04/2020

Day 13 of the depressing lockdown. It began as a normal day. I woke up at the usual time. I had a really good breakfast but before that happened I decided (actually my dad permitted) to go out to buy some stuff. It was my first time outside our apartment in almost a month. It was freaking amazing. My eyes and skin hurt so much when I walked out.....they were trying to adapt to the new environment. 

The outcomes of my short outing were beyond marvellous. I was able to get a few new movies and a small gift from a woman I didn't know quite well. She was a frequent observer of me and my siblings when we were always walking or riding to school and we used a path just in front of her house and today she saw me (and my mom and brother) and gave us some money. She said it was because she hadn't seen us for a while and wanted to give us a gift but I knew better. She must have been aware of our situation inwardly and tried to assist. Then there were the new movies I got from a boy in my area to keep me unbored whiles I was home. I couldn't ask for a better morning. I went to bed at 10 am and that ended Part 1.

Part 2 started with me waking up at 2 pm. Well, nothing much changed apart from the fact that instead of reading HP, I spent most of my time watching the movies I had obtained earlier. I ate once today but was so occupied by the movies that I forgot to feel hungry again. 

After the movies were over and there was nothing else interesting to do, I went back into thinking mood and started thinking about how my future will be, specifically academics-wise. I shared some thoughts with my parents about it.

I also found out that I was wrong about the time our results would arrive. I am still going to get the A-level result in August just like it has always been. We are all going to bed by 9 pm and I have about 10 minutes to go.