Keep it Playa

3Months Later...

Casheem was lying down in bed with Tae at her apartment she demanded he come over after his flight. He was away with Paris in Miami for 2weeks for Rolling Loud and Lashontae said she needed to be the first face he saw when he got back so, he went straight to her.

"Did you miss me Boo" Tae had her head on his chest staring up at him "Yea, you know I missed you. Ya ass ain't answer the phone most of the time I called" he looked down at her "Sorry Boo I picked up some extra hours at the club" she said. Tae was a bartender/ bottle girl at a popular night club in Brooklyn.

Cash didn't say anything else just laid there in bed watching the tv while Tae got up to shower and make him a home cooked meal. When Lashontae was in the shower her phone kept going off back-to-back both text messages and calls Cash ignored the phone until he looked down seeing the name King over and over on the screen.

He furrowed his brow but, ignored the phone he sat up on the edge of the bed stretching he was still exhausted his body wanted more sleep. He stood up opened the door to her small closet looking for his clothes she took off his body the night before but, instead of finding his clothes he seen some boxers that didn't belong to him hanging out of a duffle bag.

He moved closer to the bag unzipping it to see what was in it, it was men's clothes plus cologne almost like a overnight bag. He put everything back the way he found it before walking to the bed picking up her phone. Cash stood there for a minute fighting with himself about looking through the phone, he was far from the jealous type but, Lashontae was acting weird those 2weeks he was away. Normally she called him every day 3times a day this time only once then if he called her back just to check in, she didn't answer.

"Fuck it" he picked up the phone clicking on the text thread between her and King

Lashontae: King it was a mistake it should've never happened

King: Baby idc if you have a boyfriend

King: I want you. It wasn't a mistake you wanted it just as much as I did

Lashontae: Please don't do that King

King: iight cool just hit me when he leaves again and you really wanna be loved

King: I'll come get my bag later

Lashontae's shower water stopped Cash clinched his jaw before putting everything in her phone the way he found it marking the last incoming text from king unread. He put the phone down then started looking for his clothes "Going somewhere?" she smirked at him dropping her towel to the floor "Yea, sorry my brother just hit my phone he needs my help with somethin'" Cash lied

She walked over to him pushing him on the bed "Lemme give you somethin to think about until you come back" Tae pulled him out of his boxers. Casheem was on fire on the inside but kept a cool exterior "iight I'm wit it" he laid back allowing her to suck him up. He wanted to see how long she would keep this secret from him so, he decided to be playa about the whole situation.

Later that Day...

Toyomi was home with London and Kennedy waiting for Mia and Dom to arrive so, they could go over the details of Domnic's weekend getaway to Mexico with Mr. Greyson. She pulled out her phone to look at what she had missed on Instagram the past few days

 She pulled out her phone to look at what she had missed on Instagram the past few days