Reunited pt 1

Y/n is seen sitting in a diner table waiting for the others to arrive. Petra had texted him that the three of them were on their way. He sits there anxious, sure he hasn't seen Harry and MJ since the Snap. But what he was most worried about… is if they'll bring up Gwen. What does he do? Tell them she's alive? No, he can't, because one, there's no telling if she's even okay, and 2, if they ask how he found out. 

As well if they bring up his wives. He's sure they've both seen Natasha's face on the news during the 2012 battle. Then he has to explain Casey, since she was arrested for having Carnage a long time ago, but now she has Carnage, then Laura, Cindy, Kamala, fucking Jennifer, and then Gwendolyn!! Yeah… that's too much to even explain to them. 

Speaking of which, Y/n also got a text from Natasha and the other girls wishing good luck with a photo attached showing them, as well as Iris and Jason in the living room.

He smiles at the photo, before suddenly he hears the front door open to see Petra and the others walking to the front desk. Y/n raises an arm…

----

MJ Pov

(10 minutes before)

We'd just got out of school and Petra was leading Harry and I to this Diner we've never heard of to meet Y/n. It was such a shock when we came back… four years had passed for everyone who remained on earth, and while the other half came back, us, we didn't age. This kid is named Alex, last time we saw him, he was like, in freshman year, but now, he's in our class. The only ones I remember who came back from our class, was Me, Harry, Petra, though for some reason she reappeared somewhere else, Liz, Our fun class nerd Ned, and Flash. Oh, and our teacher Ms. Hardy. 

But… Y/n and Gwen… they remained. They're probably four years older than us now, probably in college too, hell maybe they already finished college. And apparently her old band is so successful now, but they're called The Stacy's… I don't really know how I feel about that. Then again, we used my name for the band originally. Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted by Harry asking Petra something.

Harry: So… are you two still gonna be dating? Cause, well, he's like twenty two now? And isn't that, like, illegal?

Petra: I turned 18 last week, remember? And, yes we're still dating… even if our roles are reversed now.

Me: Well yeah, you were the more mature one before, but now he's literally more mature than you. 

Harry: Okay, but didn't you say he's dating Casey still? Is she really fine with you dating him too?

Petra: Yeah, she surprisingly is, and well everyone else too.

Wait what?

Me: Everyone else?

Petra: *nervously chuckles* Anyway! We're here! You guys ready to see Y/n?

Harry and I look at each other before facing Petra again. Harry gave two thumbs up while I just smiled.

Me/Harry: Hell yeah. 

Petra opens the door as all three of us enter the diner.

Petra began to talk to the man at the front desk, when I scanned the place, when I saw him. Despite no longer being the scrawny boy I knew all of high school, I could recognize those caring eyes, and joyful smile, even if it's… less brighter than it used to be. He raises his hand waves over to us.

Y/n: Hey guys our seats are over here!

The three of us walk over to Y/n as Petra gives him a hug before sitting down across with him. He pulls me into a hug next, he felt much stronger, like MUCH stronger than before. I remember Gwen and Petra talking about him taking karate or something before, but no way he got pecks and everything from that! He's literally got, like the strong dad bod!