✨Prologue✨

Prologue

A/n: this is how he looks in this story^^

Packing up was hard, it's not easy to leave things behind. Leaving the ones you love with unanswered questions, unfinished sentences. Confusion and anxiety running through your body as you walk away. All of these thing were hard for (Y/n). He didn't want to leave but he knew that he had to do what was best for him and sometimes you have to do what's best for you in order to better yourself.

He called an Uber, and waited outside of his parents house. He left a note on his old bedroom door saying to not worry about him and that one day he will return. (Y/n) knew he wasn't going to come back. By him giving them false hope isn't enough damage than what they have done to him. All of his 'friends' were blocked on his phone. He decided that he was going to just reset his phone and toss it out in Korea before heading to New York.

Money wasn't an issue for him since he saved up all of his checks from his last job. He found an apartment and a new job. So all he had to do was work on getting his power back. He sat in the back of his Uber watching the car pass his old neighborhood. He looked at his best friends house snd sighed. "He'll understand, he won't care that you're gone. Besides he will just live his life with his girlfriend and forget all about me." He thought to himself.

Out of his fake friends he only had one real one. That person was Jeon Jungkook. They were friends since middle school. Jungkook was the only one who would accept him as a friend. Some of the kids in school would bully him because he is a foreigner. But now he can leave that past behind him and focus on his future.

His Uber dropped him off at the airport and he smiled to himself. He looked down at his old phone and shut it off. "Good memories with you, but you must die with this city." He said to the phone and smashed it on the floor crushing it. He cleaned up the pieces and threw it away. He took out his brand new phone, it has a New York number. He entered the airport, checked in with security and sat in the airport waiting for his flight to start boarding.

He sighed and just popped in his AirPods and listened to his music .

Soon it was time for him to board his plane. He walked on and went to his seat . He buckled his seat belt and closed his eyes falling asleep. 'I hate you' by SZA playing in his ears. He was looking forward to this new stage in his life.

His plane took off and he slept like a baby. It was a long flight from South Korea to New York City. He woke up in the middle of the flight and sighed to himself. He was halfway through his playlist and looked out of the window seeing the bright sky. The TV in front of him  showing how many hours he has left and he only had 3 left until they landed. He decided to watch a movie to pass the time. He put on Netflix and watched home alone.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

Now that he had finally landed in New York, (Y/n) was very excited. He felt that freedom he predicted he would feel and it felt good. He landed in JFK airport and was now waiting in baggage claim for his bags. The people here haven't changed since he was younger and that made him smile. It felt good to be back home. He finally got his bags and walked towards the exit. (Y/n) did not want to take a cab home so he took the train to his new Bronx apartment. He got on the E train and took it to 7th Avenue then transferred to the D train and rode that train all the way to the Bronx. He felt a sense of nostalgia. He couldn't avoid the feeling. So many memories rushed to his head and he started to tear up.

He finally made it to his new apartment and unlocked the door. Seeing boxes all over his house. His landlord left a note, 'All of the packages are here for you so I left the spare key copy in the door mat. I cut open a hole at the bottom and put the key inside. My wife sewed it closed but you'll be able to open it. Keep it there incase one day you need it. Enjoy your new home'. He read and smiled.

The boxes contained his bed frame and mattress and a few other things that he needed to make this place feel like home. He walked around his one bedroom apartment and smiled. 'All of this is for me.' He thought as he started to open the boxes. A new life and a brand new start is just what he needed. Until...

A/n: I Hope you guys enjoyed. This is a new story so be prepared for the journey ❤️ bye lovesss