✨Chapter 9✨

Chapter 9

"Stay together guys." (Y/n) said and walked through the gate after showing the tickets for everyone. Jimin was right at his side and pulled him over to where his friends were. "(Y/n) meet my friends, Tae and Luna. They are a couple." Jimin said. "Guys meet (Y/n) my boyfriend. Oh and that's his brother Kevin, and his friend Jungkook."

"Hiiiiii, you're so pretty." Luna said and hugged him. "Thank you. You are pretty too." (Y/n) replied with a smile. The group walked over to the Green lantern roller coaster. Jimin and (Y/n) decided to sit in the front. Jungkook and Kevin were in the seat right behind them. Tae and Luna were in the back. This roller coaster was a stand up coaster so it was a bit more intense.

Jungkook was watching the couple with envy. He could care less about the two other friends Jimin brought. He decided that he was going to keep a close eye on them. He used the excuse of 'protecting his friend' but that could only last so long especially with this group.

The ride began and (Y/n) held onto Jimin's hand. He was a bit nervous but that was natural with roller coasters for him. The ride got to the top and started to go down and into a loop. Jimin was laughing the whole time and so was (Y/n). Kevin had a scared look on his face and it stayed that way the whole ride.

Once the ride was over, they all got off and Kevin was shaking. "Never again will I get on that ride." He said and looked at Jungkook's facial expression. "How are you so calm after that?" Jungkook just laughed. "It takes more than a roller coaster to scare me."

They started to head over to the other rides that were there. It's a huge park so they had all day to ride every single ride there. Tae and Luna split off from the group to do some stuff alone. The others didn't mind considering they came there to have fun.

They came across the slingshot and (Y/n) wanted to go on. Jimin was scared to go on, "babe I don't think I can do this one." He chuckled nervously. "It's okay I'll go on with him." Jungkook said and got on the line with (Y/n). Jimin didn't like what he was seeing so he decided that he too will make sure (Y/n) is by his side.

While waiting online, Jungkook and (Y/n) stood silent for a while before Jungkook spoke up. "Listen, I know you are mad at me. And I understand why, but I can tell you that me and Ashley are one hundred Percent done." This made (Y/n) look up at him. "So she's out of your life? I won't have to worry if she's going to attack me?" He asked and Jungkook nodded. "Well that's funny because Kevin told me she was going to send someone to kill me. Would you know anything about that?"

Jungkook's eyes went wide, he was in complete shock. "No, I haven't spoken to her since I ended things with her. She doesn't even know I'm here." He said. "Besides I won't let her harm you. And that's a promise I will keep." (Y/n) just nodded and decided to leave the subject alone. "We will have a day where we can talk. But right now I want to enjoy my day and not worry about her. I left because I needed to better myself, I'm not going to waste my good energy taking about someone who is halfway across the world."

Jungkook agreed and they walked up to the two seats in the sling shot. "I'm having second thoughts kookie, maybe we should go back." Jungkook chuckled. "Don't get cold feet now, your boyfriend is watching." (Y/n) rolled his eyes, "Fine. But I'm holding onto your hand."

They were strapped in the seats and within seconds of them being buckled in, the operator started the ride and the went into the air. "FUCKKKKK" Jungkook yelled and (Y/n) was squeezing his hand. He ended up blacking out and not waking up until they were on the ground. "Oh thank you god. It's over." He said and ran into Jimin's arms.

The next ride was another roller coaster and it was the tallest in the world. It's better known for its name, king da ka. No one wanted to get on it initially, but with some convincing from Jungkook, they all got on. Jungkook pulled (Y/n) to the front seat and Jimin sat with Kevin. His blood was boiling and he wanted to say something but stood shut. "Your boyfriend seems really soft. Unlike me." Jungkook muttered and (Y/n) punched his arm. "I heard that, and no he isn't. He's perfect, actually He's the only boyfriend that I've had who protects me." Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

That made Jimin smile, hearing (Y/n) defend him made him happy. He just knew that he wouldn't have to worry. However, he still didn't like Jungkook. The ride started to move and they launched up the coaster at top speed. (Y/n) actually enjoyed this ride. Jungkook had his hand on the males thigh and was smirking. (Y/n) realized it and pushed his hand off. "Keep those hands to yourself." He said with sass and looked back at his brother who was pale. "Kevin, you don't have to ride the roller coasters if you don't want to." (Y/n) said.

"Nah I'm the older brother, I have to make sure you are comfortable and I have to uh, complete my brotherly duties." He said nervously and (Y/n) chucked. "If you are scared just say that."

They laughed and got off. Jungkook was looking through his phone while walking and Jimin was holding (Y/n)'s hand. Jimin was kissing his neck and whispering some sweet words into his ear. Jungkook was distracting himself from what he could see out of the corner of his eye.

They continued to get on rides, Jimin and Jungkook would steal (Y/n) on every ride. (Y/n) didn't notice and only Kevin did but he stayed quiet to keep the peace. They stopped to get some food. "I'll buy two sixteen inch pies for us." Jimin said and went to go get the food while the others went to grab a table.

It was pretty silent while they ate. There was a big elephant in the room that no one wanted to address so things were calm. (Y/n) was sitting in Jimin's lap and they shared a few kisses. This made Jungkook sick. He hated seeing the two being cute and he just decided to ignore it. Jimin also hated that Jungkook even came but decided to ignore it as well.

They had more time to get on more rides so they did once everyone was done eating. Jungkook was ready for this day to be over. Jimin was too but he kept his composure. (Y/n) wanted to get on the dark night. It was a dark, indoor coaster everything was pitch black. He had to choose who was going on with him. He told the three men to guess a number and Jungkook got it right so they went on together. Once they were inside Jungkook held (Y/n) "Kookie I'm scared" he said and hid his face in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook took this as an opportunity. He litted his chin and tried to kiss (Y/n) but this time (Y/n) caught him and moved away from Jungkook. "Did you just try to kiss me?" He asked and Jungkook shook his head. "Nah I was trying to comfort you." (Y/n) just shrugged it off and sat away from him.

Jungkook looked down he now realized that he could possibly have ruined his chances of winning over (Y/n).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: I hope you all enjoyed that chapter, tell me your thoughts in the comments. I will see you guys in the next one, bye lovesss 💖💖🥰❤️❤️💜😘😘💜🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️