✨Chapter 2✨

Chapter-2

A few hours went by and Jungkook was trying to find out how he can get to New York as fast as possible. He was trying to see how flights would be over there. New York was somewhere Jungkook always wanted to go. He wanted to grow his tattoo business there. He loves what he does and knows that he'll be able to grow more in America. He wasn't ready to move his business but no time will be the right time. And he was mad at himself because when Jungkook and (Y/n) were kids they made a deal that they would go to New York together but if they couldn't and had to go at separate times they would. He forgot it but it instantly came back when he read the words New York.

Flashback

"Kookie? Let's make a promise to make it to New York no matter the reason." (Y/n) said and looked up at him. "Okay (N/n). I promise." He said and the two hugged.

Flashback ends

Jungkook smiled to himself, the two have really been friends for a very long time. He remembered his mom putting him in the same classes as (Y/n). He chucked to himself and looked at the flights to New York. He called his buddy in New York to help him with a few things.

"Bro, I need your help. Look for a location for my new shop in New York and I need you to find out where (Y/n) lives." He said and walked to his bathroom. "I saw him a few hours ago, he works for a vendor in a mall. The mall is located in the Bronx. As for his house I'll have to update you."

"Oh, perfect. Find a location in that exact mall." He said and hung up. He then turned on his water to shower and wash up.

***

(Y/n)  was walking down the street after a long day at work. He didn't know that he was being followed home. Jungkook had sent his friend Alex after (Y/n). It was pretty dark and (Y/n) luckily had a short walk home from the train. Alex was walking down the street wearing all black. (Y/n) unlocked the door to his bedroom apartment and still didn't notice Alex following behind him.

Alex managed to take a picture of the building address and his apartment number. He heard someone else coming up the stairs behind him and he went down the hall to watch from the distance. He sent Jungkook the pictures and looked up when he saw the man walk to (Y/n)'s apartment. He recorded a video and sent that as well.

Within a few moments, Jungkook had replied saying one word. "Kill him." Alex went behind the man, put a rag in his mouth and choked him. He quickly took the man upstairs to the roof. Just as he made it to the next floor he heard (Y/n) open his apartment door. "Hello?" He called out and Alex had a gun to the man's head for him to keep quiet.

(Y/n) brushed it off and closed his door. Alex took the man upstairs and smirked as they finally got to the roof. "Sorry it has to be like this sir." He said and brought the man to the edge of the roof. "This is where we part ways. And you won't be able to ruin anything." He said as he stabbed the man in the stomach repeatedly. The man had grabbed the knife and pulled it out of his stomach. His own DNA was now on the knife.

Alex then kicked the man's body off of the edge of the roof watching him fall down. The man screamed in agony and in pain. He was still alive but before he was able to move he had lost way too much blood. His body was now surrounded in a pool of his own blood. Alex took a picture and sent the image of the body to Jungkook.

He left the building and walked to the street seeing the crowd around the body. Alex saw the bus Arriving and quickly got on. What he didn't know was that he had just killed the Landlord's son.

***

It was the next day, the "suicide"of this man was all over the news. The police we're running an investigation, and had concluded it to be a suicide. Which was further from the truth, "nothing like the police to just brush off a case." (Y/n) said and shook his head. He turned off his TV and finished getting ready for work. He knew his day was going to be a long one and he didn't want this to be the one thing on his mind all day.

He was riding the 6 train to the last stop, and all of the passengers had started a conversation about the incident last night. "I heard he did it because he was gay." One person said. (Y/n) was over the whole situation, he knew that the incident wasn't a suicide. He just brushed it off and went about his day. It was a shame because he honestly wanted to get to know him.

Alex was on the train too. Following him to his job. He was glad he was able to complete his first assignment. Jungkook wouldn't be able to come to New York until tonight. So Alex would have to do all the work. He did manage to get Jungkook a hotel room and a new shop location in the mall.

It didn't take too much time to convince the mall owner that Jungkook's tattoo parlor should be there. Alex gave her a long and thick gift which changed her mind instantly. He ended up being friends with benefits with her. (Y/n) got off the train and so did he. They both walked to the mall since the 6 train is now extended to the mall.

He followed (Y/n) inside and pretended to be a customer. But when he saw (Y/n), he was hugging another male who was just visiting The boy at his job. He already knew his orders so he went in for it.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: what happened next? Bye lovesss 💖💜💕😍🥰😘❤️❤️😍💜💕🥰