✨Chapter 11✨

Chapter 11
Play the song for this chapter ❤️

Jungkook was currently in the hospital. (Y/n) cried all night long, he stayed there until they told him he could go upstairs. Jimin was calling and texting (Y/n) non-stop. He knew that he has fucked up bad and (Y/n) could possibly stop speaking to him. (Y/n) sent him a simple text message explaining his feelings. 'Jimin, I understand that you are sorry and I know you were just angry. Jungkook said things to you that he shouldn't have but it didn't give you a right to hurt him like this. They have been working on him for 2 hours. I really hope you didn't injure him too bad. We will talk once I get home. I will text you when I am on my way.' He sent the message and put his phone on do not disturb.

The nurse called him over and smiled at him. "Jungkook is doing great. His injuries are minor but we did have to give him stitches. We ran some tests and everything turned out great. However, he does have a concussion so please make sure he doesn't cause more injury to himself. He hit his head pretty hard and surprisingly won't be pressing charges." She said. "Follow me I'll take you up to him, he's really active due to the medication we gave him but he will be okay after an hour. We sent his pharmacy the medicine he needs to take snd he will be fully healed in a week." She paused. "He really wants to return home so if you can, take him home. He cannot operate a car in this condition." She said as she unlocked the door.

Jungkook's eyes met (Y/n)'s and he couldn't stop staring. Jungkook was shirtless, his body and all of his muscles showing. His abs were perfect (Y/n) was highly turned on. He looked away and Jungkook smirked. 'He must like what he sees.' He thought and sat up to look at (Y/n). "I'm glad that you are okay." He said, "I'm sorry that happened to you. Jimin can be a bit Argumentative but he's only protecting me, that doesn't give him a right to attack you. Jimin does his best to make sure I'm safe." He looked at Jungkook in the eye and he moved closer towards him. At this point, Jungkook knew that (Y/n) liked him.

(Y/n) sat by the bed and looked at Jungkook. He looked into his eyes. "Tell me the truth, I want the whole truth Jungkook." He started to tear up "what are your true intentions with me? Why is Ashley after me? What are you hiding?!" Jungkook just smirked and pulled (Y/n) closer kissing him. (Y/n) was shocked but kissed back. Jimin left his mind as he got lost in the kiss. Jungkook pulled him into his lap. The kiss got heated and Jungkook put his hands on (Y/n)'s butt and pulled at his pants. (Y/n) was slowly feeding into this sinful pleasure that he signaled Jungkook to take them off.

Warning light sexual activity ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jungkook flipped (Y/n) over, he was laying on his stomach and Jungkook pulled the pants down and kissed (Y/n)'s butt before spreading his cheeks to ear him out. Jungkook was flicking his tongue around the other males hole. As Jungkook was eating him out, he slapped and gripped the males ass cheeks. He stopped to insert his fingers gently into (Y/n) fingering him. "Ahh oh" (Y/n) moaned feeling the ultimate pleasure. "You like that baby~ I wanna fuck you so bad but I'm a gentleman. You deserve that and more." Jungkook said in a deep sexy voice which turned (Y/n) on.

"I'm gonna-." (Y/n) moaned out as he came undone. Jungkook smirked and pulled his fingers out. He sat back and (Y/n) sat up as reality hit him. "Oh what in the fuck did I do?" He said and he got up putting on his clothes. Jungkook watching him. "I like you (Y/n)." Was all he said and was glad that he said it. He wasn't ashamed. "I like you too Jungkook, but that can't happen for several reasons. I just can't have that, when I wanted to, she had your attention." (Y/n) sighed. "Jimin can't know. And since you can leave now. I'll drive to wherever you are staying." Jungkook just nodded and got up.

***

Once Jungkook was officially discharged from the hospital the two got into the car and (Y/n) drove. It was a silent car ride until Jungkook spoke up. "I understand your feelings but you are the one I want. It may be too late but I know we would be perfect." He said and that made (Y/n) turn to him. "Let me just say, you must really want me." (Y/n) sighed, "But we just can't be together."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "If we can't date then what happens now?" He asked as (Y/n) pulled up to the house where Jungkook was staying. "I haven't even slept with Jimin yet. I don't want him knowing about this and I definitely want us to keep this a secret." Jungkook got out the car and it was now raining. Jungkook just pulled (Y/n) closer and connected their lips. The other male just stopped talking and kissed back. He started to not even worry about Jimin. He was In Jungkook's arms and it felt amazing. 'I deserve this, I needed this. I'm okay with this' he thought and hopped into Jungkook's waist and Jungkook carried him into the house. Jungkook swong the front door open after he unlocked it. He immediately took (Y/n) up to the bedroom. He threw the other male on the bed and took off his shirt showing all of his muscles and tattoos. (Y/n) found this so sexy about Jungkook. It turned him on in a sexual way and just in general.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to start pulling off (Y/n)'s clothes. He kept kissing him until the boy was naked. (Y/n) smirked and flipped Jungkook onto the bed. He pulled of his sweatpants and boxers in one go. Jungkook's dick sprang free and it was long and hard. "Im going to make you feel something that you can only get from me." (Y/n) said and started to stroke Jungkook's dick. He then licked the tip to tease him. He then started to preform oral sex on Jungkook.

Moans and groans of pleasure slipped out of Jungkook's mouth as (Y/n) was giving him a blowjob. Jungkook could feel his release coming and he wanted to watch his cum shoot all over (Y/n)'s face. He tugged at (Y/n)'s hair and held his face by his dick as he shot his load onto the males face. (Y/n) took his own fingers and swiped the cum off and sucked the cum off of his fingers.

Jungkook regained strength and grabbed (Y/n), he pinned the male down on the bed with his butt in the air. Jungkook grabbed a bottle of lube off of his nightstand and poured a large amount into his hand. He coated his dick and (Y/n)'s anus with the lube leaving everything slippery. Jungkook started to finger him and (Y/n) pushed his hand away and then looked him in the eye. "Fuck me, claim this ass. I want to see stars." (Y/n) said and Jungkook just pushed his entire length into (Y/n).

Jungkook was going in and out at a fast pace. "Fuckkk Jungkook-shittt don't stop." (Y/n) moaned and Jungkook was grunting. "Baby boy, you're so tight and it feels amazing." Jungkook let out a Moan and continued to ram his length into (Y/n). They continued to do this for two hours Jungkook would cum and keep going. But (Y/n) was about to cum and this is when Jungkook went faster.

They both climaxes and Jungkook cummed deep inside of (Y/n) and stayed inside him for a minute until he pulled out and laid next to (Y/n). "This was the best." He said. "I love you." Jungkook was surprised at his own words. It felt natural because he would always say that to (Y/n) but somehow this time it meant something more.

That made (Y/n) smile. "I love you too." He said unknowingly. He thought it was a regular 'I love you' but now this only made things complicated.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: I hope you all enjoyed that steamy chapter. Stay tuned and let me know your thoughts. Bye lovesss 💜💖❤️❤️🥰🥰💖🥰💜💖😍💜💖❤️❤️💖💖💜❤️😍💖💖🥰💖😍😍💜💖❤️❤️💖💖💜💜❤️💖😘😘😘😘😘💖💖❤️😍😍😘💜💜😍🥰🥰