✨Chapter 12✨

Chapter 12

"Good morning sunshine." Jungkook said and held out a tray of food. "I made you breakfast." He said snd sat on the bed next to (Y/n). The smaller male smiled and looked up at Jungkook. "Thank you love." He said and gave Jungkook a kiss on the cheek to thank him.

The two ate their lovely breakfast in bed and (Y/n) couldn't be happier. The sun was out, it was a new day. This meant now that the amazing sex he had with Jungkook would be a secret he kept from Jimin till he was dead. He was sad too because he could picture himself waking up that way every day. He knew that Jungkook would give him that, but Jimin gave him those vibes too. Hopefully Jimin won't question him about where he was. He just didn't want there to be any issue. Jungkook pulled out a blunt and showed it to (Y/n). They gave each other a look and Jungkook lighted it. They were smoking for a while until (Y/n) knew he had to return home.

"You sure, you don't want me to drive you?" Jungkook's asked. "Nah it's okay, I have to take my brothers car back to him." (Y/n) said and Jungkook stood by the car and kissed his lips. The shared a sweet kiss and it made (Y/n) feel the happiest. Too bad it was coming to an end. Or was it.

(Y/n) gave Jungkook a final kiss goodbye. Once he started to drive he got a horrible headache. He took a Tylenol to reduce the pain. He made it home and unlocked the door. Jimin and Kevin are on the couch playing a video game and they both stopped when they saw (Y/n). Jimin ran up to (Y/n) and planted a kiss on his lips. (Y/n) kissed back. Feeling warm but not like the kiss with Jungkook.

Jimin wanted to ask questions but he couldn't because (Y/n) started to stumble while walking. He was holding his head and Jimin caught him. "It's okay baby, I'm gonna take care of you." He said and carried (Y/n) to the bedroom and laid him on the bed. "You smoked? I know you are stressed baby but you can't smoke while being sick." Jimin said and put his had on (Y/n)'s forehead. "You are burning up. I'm getting you a cold rag. You don't move just rest baby." Jimin said and (Y/n) was Laying there with his eyes closed. 'I've smoked with Jungkook before and this never happened.' He thought as he drifted off to sleep.

***

A week had passed and (Y/n) was still very sick. He slept through two entire days and didn't wake up. Jimin was honestly worried but his grandmother told him a whole bunch of recipes to try and they worked. (Y/n) was still very sick but he was able to stay awake and speak. Jimin asked what happened with Jungkook and (Y/n) only told him about being in the hospital till they released Jungkook.

Jimin didn't ask anything further because he trusted (Y/n) and knew that he wouldn't do anything behind his back. (Y/n) was sick but he knew how to protect his secrets. It was Wednesday of the following week and (Y/n)'s boss understood and Kevin went to do all of (Y/n)'s shifts.

"Hey babe, I have to leave town for a bit. I'm helping my friends artist write her album and we have to go to LA. But hey, you can have Jungkook here to help you. I have to learn to trust him too and not attack him." Jimin said and had his bag packed. "I'll be back in 5 days." He said and kissed (Y/n) one last time and walked out of the apartment.

(Y/n) didn't expect that from Jimin but he quickly called up Jungkook and told him to come over. Jungkook was at his apartment in under ten minutes. This made (Y/n) happy, he knew Jungkook cared for him.

Jungkook laid with him in the bed and they watched movies all day. They kissed, cuddled and got a bit touchy but nothing serious. Jungkook looked at (Y/n) and smiled. "This can be us all day every day. I love you (Y/n). I need you to be my boyfriend."

***

As Jimin was going to the airport he was texting Kevin because he knew that Kevin was going to make sure that (Y/n) was going to be the best at keeping (Y/n) safe and out of trouble. He didn't fully trust Jungkook but he knew that Jungkook wanted to be apart of his boyfriends life and that was something he would have to naturally accept.

Kevin was currently at work, He knew watching over his brother would be easy. He didn't think that Jimin would be okay with (Y/n) being around Jungkook. Kevin hasn't heard from Ashley in a long time so that was good. He was really happy that she was out of the picture.

Things were starting to get better but (Y/n) got worse. Kevin knew why he was sick and he couldn't bring himself to tell (Y/n) the truth. It was a dark secret that he was forced to keep because of his family. His family had a dark history that they hid from the rest of the world. It's not something that they were proud of. But it was something they felt they needed.

Kevin looked down at his feet and looked at his phone while walking to (Y/n)'s house. He felt really guilty. 'Oh Jimin if you only knew what Jungkook and (Y/n) did' Kevin thought. He knew about the incident because Jungkook slipped up and told him. Kevin just brushed it off, his loyalty was with Jungkook so he didn't care to tell Jimin. It simply wasn't his business to tell.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. What do you think is causing the illness? Comment below⬇️ I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss 💜😍💖😘😘🥰🥰🥰💖😍❤️❤️❤️😍🥰🥰🥰

Twin Flame[Jungkook/Jimin x M!Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara