✨Chapter 10✨

Chapter 10

Jimin was beyond furious, he hated that Jungkook was having a lot of alone time with his boyfriend so he decided to keep (Y/n) with him. He decided that he was going to get on the rest of the rides with (Y/n) and definitely was going to say something if anyone opposed. Jimin doesn't trust Jungkook because of what (Y/n) told him in private. He didn't even want them to be friends but he knew that part was out of Jealousy but he didn't care. He had his feelings and he was going to stand on them.

They moved to the skull mountain ride and that was also indoors. But it was pitch black and had flashing lights inside to scare everyone. Jimin pulled (Y/n) to the first car and Jungkook sat in the back with Kevin. The ride started snd they began the incline. The coaster curved and they could see a bit of sunlight from outside. Then the coaster continued to go up into the darkness. Out of nowhere the ride stopped shortly and quickly dropped down. The coaster curved and flipped upside down a few times causing everyone to be in shock.

The coaster came to a stop and headed back to the loading station. Jimin chuckled and kissed (Y/n)'s lips. Kevin was walking with Jungkook and he saw the look on the males face. "You good bro?" He asked. "I'm fine, I just hate seeing that." He said and Kevin rolled his eyes. "Remember what I told you."

"Guys I'm going to head to the bathroom, can you guys hold our spot in line for the Batman roller coaster?"(Y/n) asked. Jungkook just nodded and walked to the line with Kevin and Jimin. The silence between the three of them was enough to hear the sound of the wheels on the roller coaster rotating. Jungkook felt a weird vibe and looked at the other two males. "I feel like (Y/n) is in trouble. He said and quickly ran to the bathroom area.

(Y/n) was looking in the mirror and saw a man standing behind him. He turned around and the man tried to shoot a bullet at him but he ducked down. Jungkook had walked in and saw what was happening. He went behind the man and trapped him in a head lock. Kevin went to get security and  Jimin carried (Y/n) out of the bathroom. Jungkook pulled the man out of the bathroom. And handed him over to security.

"Baby are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jimin asked and (Y/n) nodded. "Yes I am okay, I didn't think that she was still sending people after me." Jimin shook his head. "We need to figure out something, because she can't keep doing this." He said.

"If (Y/n) goes back to Korea, then he becomes more of a target." Kevin said while looking at the area around them. "We would have to find a place where he can't be found." Jimin then got an idea. "It might sound crazy but I know a place where he can go but the safest place right now is the car. I'll tell you guys there." Jimin said and held (Y/n) close to him.  "We should probably head out. But we won't be able to know if we're being followed."

They all sat by a table to decide if they were going to leave now, or later. "If we leave now, we can be seen in broad daylight. But if we choose to leave at night we won't be seen that well." Jungkook said.

Jimin was comforting (Y/n) while the others talked. Luna and Tae had left to go home and that was the last thing they worried about. "I just know we need to keep him safe." Jimin said. "I need him to be in a safe location. His house isn't safe since people know where he lives. I wonder how they know, Jungkook do you know how they would know. I got a feeling you do?" Jimin snapped.

Kevin got up to take (Y/n) away from the table. "Why would I know? Would you Jimin? You are an outsider after all. No one knows who you are. It could've been you." Jungkook snapped back and Jimin got fed up. "These things only happened to him since you came here! You know he left South Korea to get away from people like you. You're the fuck face who left his side for a bitch." Jimin stood up now getting in Jungkook's face. "Watch your mouth fucker." Jimin smirked. "Looks like your really mad that I'm with (Y/n). You just used him."

Jungkook was fighting the urge to punch Jimin until those words came out of his mouth. "You little-." Jungkook stopped talking and punched Jimin in his jaw. Jimin punched Jungkook back knocking him into the seat. He then stood on the table and kicked Jungkook in the jaw.

Jungkook spit out blood on the floor and grabbed Jimin's legs and pulling him off the table. Once he got Jimin on the ground they stood face to face throwing punch after punch. Jimin kicked Jungkook in the balls and pushed him to the ground.

He straddled the male similar to the way a cop would, he then proceeded to punch Jungkook in the face over and over. Jungkook spit blood into Jimin's face and used a full force of strength to get him off. Jimin kept on punching him. He was so angry that he didn't realize he was holding a rock. He took that rock and hit Jungkook with it.

(Y/n) pushed Jimin off of Jungkook. "What the fuck is wrong with you. Jimin you didn't have to do that. Kevin's take jimin home I'm going to take Jungkook to the hospital I'll take your car back to you." Kevin grabbed jimin and threw the keys to (Y/n).

Two men walked up to (Y/n) they were helping him take Jungkook to the car. Once they were settled into the car (Y/n) drove off to the hospital.

Kevin was currently lecturing Jimin about his anger and Jimin felt guilty. He hated Jungkook but knew that what he did really hurt (Y/n). "You need to make it up to him and make it right."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A/n: is Jungkook gonna be okay? Find out in the next one. Bye lovesss 💕❤️❤️💖💖😍😍😘🥰💕❤️❤️💖🥰🥰💕💕💕💜💜💜💜💜💖💖🥰🥰🥰🥰